Start Brooks for the Rest of the Season

The Gun Of Bavaria

Granted the Brooks draft pick is still baffling but regardless, he's been here for 3+ years and has sweated his ass off along with the rest of the teams in OTAs, camp and preseason.

F Vinny. F the feel good story of 2005. Play Bollinger for the rest of the season, every game. Accept no substitute.

Granted the Brooks draft pick is still baffling but regardless, he's been here for 3+ years and has sweated his a$$ off along with the rest of the teams in OTAs, camp and preseason.

F Vinny. F the feel good story of 2005. Play Bollinger for the rest of the season, every game. Accept no substitute.

Vinny needs protection which is something that at this point the Jets can not provide. Brooks is a better fit at this point. I would like to see a total youth movement though.

Bollinger sucks.

That being said, Max is right. Sit Chrebet. Sit Martin. I love both of those guys, but it's time to play the kids. Sit Vinny and play Suckinger. Maybe he'll learn something.

We're not winning sh*t this year. Let's get some experience for the guys who MIGHT win something next year.

How long to pitchers and catchers?

Hi Pat, hope all is well in your neck of the woods. I wondered why you got quiet on the other site. Stumbled on this one because they've been down all day.

Hey was your injury last year a rotator cuff?

A bunch of us got quiet on the other site. Being banned usually has that effect, lol.

Please don't ask Pat about his injury though. He will tell you how brave and strong he is. And how a lesser cop would have been forced to retire!

:mrgreen:

I love the fact that this kid has no fear. He stays in the pocket and throws the ball even with a defender in his face. He's accurate as hell on the short passes and IMO it's only a matter of time until he gets just as good on the long throws. He just needs time to develop, like Eli did last year with the Giants. I mean F it. The season is over, just like it was this time last year for the Giants. I say play Bollinger and let him develop.

Fred Jetstone is gonna love you guys after he sees this thread. #-o

As awkward as he looks out there, Bolly can move the chains. He did it in AZ last year and he was within a blitz of getting us close last night. He has no fear (which could cost him dearly with the Jets O line)and hangs nicely in the pocket. He made a couple throws last night we havent seen since Chads career year and knows how and when to get rid of the ball. Go with him at least till Fiedlers ready. We're due a positive suprise.

Ahhhh, what a thread. I think I'll throw in my two rupees.

Bollywood is back!

(Sung:)

Bollywood's back and you're gonna be in trouble

(Hey-la-day-la Bolly's back)

Defences see him comin' better cut out on the double

People been spreading lies that were not true

So look out now cause he's comin' after you

(Hey-la-day-la Bollywood is back)

Hooray%20for%20Bollywood!.jpg

Bollywood is perfectly good cannon fodder. Not much else.

Let the O-line get him broken, just like they did Pennington and Fiedler. Then, they can break Kingsbury and whatever other scrubs we dig up to keep a body back there for the rest of the season.

At least it's not a real prospect being put in danger.

Archived