Monday Night Miracle (7-19-10)

CapeCoralJetFan

What amazes me is the NFLN has access to thousands and thousands of games and they continue to show the same "classic" games over and over, year after year. I mean come ON show us the other great Jets games like the O'Brien - Marino shootouts ya know?

I've never even once watched an entire game that I already knew the outcome of. I don't know how some people do it.

yea I can't either BB unless like a couple of years ago when I was analyzing say the (atrocious) play of the O-line

Hey Max! Can you get Jason Taylor to do a live chat with us so I can ask him if he now roots for the Jets when he watches the replay of this game and curses that d-bag DE #99 who played for the Dolphins that night?

He might just do that, since it was the Fins who decided not to re-sign him; not the other way around. He's probably so POed at them that he might do that.

yea I can't either BB unless like a couple of years ago when I was analyzing say the (atrocious) play of the O-line

If I had to choose, 2005 was even worse than 07 for O-line, everybody was coming like gangbusters after Jets QB's. Terrifying to watch, The line would just collapse right at the snap. Vinny would have been better off on his couch.

I think I will use the mystical powers of the google and check that out.
I'm sure you can find thousands of things that did not exist the last time the phags won a playoff game, google being one of them!:Nuts:

Archived