Time to sit Curtis already

Sperm Edwards

Let's see if we need to draft a RB or not. I don't care how many men are in the box. Other than one early 11 yard run through a giant hole, 13 carries for 17 yards.

Guess who was the last person to run the ball for the Jets other than Curtis: Derrick Blaylock three games ago.

Enough already.

Presumably he's in there so much to pick up the blitz, but at the end of that last drive, he missed two. One luckily ended up being a completed pass with Martin's man in Bollywood's face. The other one Bollywood was sacked.

I want to see what Houston can do already.

Let's see if we need to draft a RB or not. I don't care how many men are in the box. Other than one early 11 yard run through a giant hole, 13 carries for 17 yards.

Guess who was the last person to run the ball for the Jets other than Curtis: Derrick Blaylock three games ago.

That is a crazy stat there Sperm. Time to let the "kids" play.

I love it when Martinittes make the "eight men in the box" argument, as if Curtis is the only running back in the league has to run against eight in the box.

Exactly. I watched Jamal Lewis get 2000 yards against nothing BUT 8 & 9 man fronts.

He's such a team player though. Maybe ONCE he might say "Hey coach I'm doing my best but I'm getting nowhere. Maybe give the 22 year-old with the fresh legs a shot."

Screw the "season average" of 3.5 ypc (which sucks anyway). Two long runs in one loss don't help the Jets in the other 6 games. You can't "lend" yardage from one game to another. 5 out of 7 games getting UNDER 3 yards per carry, and the team keeps losing & the defense is always on the field.

And still won't come out for a single drive.

Pig.

Selfish pig.

My least favorite Jet next to Herm.

I love it when Martinittes make the "eight men in the box" argument, as if Curtis is the only running back in the league has to run against eight in the box.

I am not a Martinette. I sincerely would love to see Cedric get some carries.

But c'mon, it's seriously in his best interest that he's not getting the carries right now. Playing behind this line, it will be extremely hard to open any eyes.

Exactly. I watched Jamal Lewis get 2000 yards against nothing BUT 8 & 9 man fronts.

He's such a team player though. Maybe ONCE he might say "Hey coach I'm doing my best but I'm getting nowhere. Maybe give the 22 year-old with the fresh legs a shot."

Screw the "season average" of 3.5 ypc (which sucks anyway). Two long runs in one loss don't help the Jets in the other 6 games. You can't "lend" yardage from one game to another. 5 out of 7 games getting UNDER 3 yards per carry, and the team keeps losing & the defense is always on the field.

And still won't come out for a single drive.

Pig.

Selfish pig.

My least favorite Jet next to Herm.

Martin is a HOF and has 10 1000 yard seasons in a row. How dare you critisize the "great" CuMAr who is a warrior and such a team player. :evil:

Martin does not have the acceleration and explosion through the holes-just a little difference in timing is crucial to making any yardage-especially when teams are crowding the line of scrimmage. No matter it is a broken record to give more carries to another back under this regime

Archived