What I CAN'T STAND since JN opened for business.........

JonEJet

Those of you/us that post a topic or thread here, or there then immediately post the same topic or post here or there.

Are we so proud of our words that they must be copied, then pasted on 2 sites?

I know most of us still check in over there. I still like it over there too.....but in the future I'll try not to copy and paste, I'd hope you guys do the same (not sure that I do, but I may have been guilty on an occasion)

JMO

Didn't know that was happening. That is pretty funny actually.

They still have many more users. But our post count here isn't that far behind.

As a matter of fact we have already surpassed 3 other Jet fan sites in terms of posting volume (In 2 weeks).

Actually I don't think this is unique to these two sites. Some people love starting threads and do so on multiple sites.

When we were on the a different Jets board after our exile, there were people who read other sites and posted\linked to any breaking news.

Not the worst thing in the world for actual Jets stuff. Not sure that you guys should have to sit through this more than once:

OT: Best way to cure an ingrown toenail?

Didn't know that was happening. That is pretty funny actually.

They still have many more users. But our post count here isn't that far behind.

As a matter of fact we have already surpassed 3 other Jet fan sites in terms of posting volume (In 2 weeks).

your welcome your magesty Webleader ;) without my useless posts JN would fall at least one spot... ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

Let me first explain that I'm writing this review through experience, and not just through research. I had the great joy of experiencing the excitement involved in having an ingrown toenail a short time ago.

Now, just what is an ingrown toenail? An ingrown toenail is where your nail grows into the skin, instead of above the skin. Probably the most common area of this problem occurs on the big toe (that's where mine was).

Why, oh why do I have an ingrown toenail? Although you can usually prevent having this problem, anyone can develop an ingrown nail. Generally, the problem arises because of bad grooming. People will cut their toenails at a curve, instead of straight across. When you trim the nail at an angle, the nail will tend to grow toward the skin which eventually develops into a disaster. Ingrown toenails can also occur through injuries, such as, stubbing your toe. People should avoid cutting their nails too short, and steer away from wearing tight shoes that push the nail into your skin.

How do I know if I have an ingrown toenail? The main symptoms include pain around the nail, swelling, and redness. You can usually see or feel the nail cutting into your skin. The pain generally gets worse as the nail grows further into the skin which means treatment should be applied soon.

How do I get rid of my ingrown toenail? Now, if you feel that your ingrown nail is developing into a serious infection, you may want to go to the local doctor (You should probably attend the doctor if the pain turns severe or if a great deal of pus begins to develop). They will surely be able to treat you with medicine or surgery. But there are other ways to treat the problem which is the way I decided to go. I'd heard that loosening the skin around the nail would allow you to slip the nail out for cutting. You can loosen the skin by soaking your foot in hot water for a few minutes. Wait until the skin begins to prune which will allow you to move the skin away from the nail. Push the skin away from the nail, and take a pair of scissors and begin to trim the nail back to its original size. Another way to loosen the skin, is to take a lemon and place it onto your toenail for a good bit of time. The citrus in the lemon will turn your skin into a flexible piece of jelly. That's what worked best for me. You can also place things under the nail to hopefully push the nail out of the skin, until you can finally trim the nail. It is always best to get medical advice from your family doctor.

If you're reading this, and realized that you've never had an ingrown toenail count yourself lucky. They are a painful problem that many people experience. Now let me end by saying a few words on prevention. Proper grooming is always a main concern. Don't trim your nails too short or round, and avoid wearing tight shoes. It's hard to avoid stubbing your toe, but by all means try to be safe.

jonejet,I woke up hungover to find we had no power, which means no coffee & I had to brush my teeth manually. left the house & wondered why traffic was backed up to my garage only to find out there were 3 ( not 1, not 2 but 3) accidents on my route to work which means a 25 minute jaunt took 1:25 minutes. I come on this board & get chewed out by you. i don't know how to cut, copy or paste. hell I can't even work the smileys so stay off my friggin back.!!!!!(this is where I would insert a smiley if I knew how)

oh yeah, good morning

Let me first explain that I'm writing this review through experience ... It's hard to avoid stubbing your toe, but by all means try to be safe.

(good info ... i'm going to be the first to paste it elsewhere)

l_j_r

Holy crap GGG is a Foot Doctor. Who Knew?

Damn that is so good info. I am going to take off my shows now and give me self a self examanation. Following her 5 steps to Prevention as a guide.

Holy crap GGG is a Foot Doctor. Who Knew?

Damn that is so good info. I am going to take off my shows now and give me self a self examanation. Following her 5 steps to Prevention as a guide.

That is a another new feature you can add to the site-

GGG Tips On Safe Foot Care

Where the hell did you come up with that pic of Coles foot?

Post Of The Day right there folks. Don't even try to top it. Not possible.

I hate when Tx is funny. But I have to admit, that was hysterical!

Can someone please delete that picture - it's disgusting. Plus, aren't there rules here about Sig pictures being too big and offensive photos......oooops, wrong board. Carry-on, renegades!

:shock:

I have a question here, and no it's not about a damn foot fungus. :lol:

What if a Steelers fan wanted to copy and paste a few select paragraphs from this site and put it on a Steelers site claiming it to be his own? Since none of you go there would it be a crime? :lol:

no, no, no....your reaction is all wrong. Shock :shock: ? C'mon now....I would have expected a 8) you know, funny AND cool (kind of like me :D ) or a hearty laugh like this: :lol: or perhaps a #-o, which seems somewhat appropriate or maybe a :-# - 'cause a lot of you wish I would zip it....

no, no, no....your reaction is all wrong. Shock :shock: ? C'mon now....I would have expected a 8) you know, funny AND cool (kind of like me :D ) or a hearty laugh like this: :lol: or perhaps a #-o, which seems somewhat appropriate or maybe a :-# - 'cause a lot of you wish I would zip it....

I think Garb hit the bottle kinda early this morning. :shock:

Post Of The Day right there folks. Don't even try to top it. Not possible.

I hate when Tx is funny. But I have to admit, that was hysterical!

that was funny Tx..;) ok i have complimented Tx... i think i am going to be ill...;):lol:

Archived