Bengals' Ochocinco prepared to pay Jets' Revis from fine fund

khesanh

By Mark J. Miller

ept_sports_rumors-948046300-1279538721_thumb.jpg?ymhoceDDkkKvEtc4Cincinnati wide receiver Chad Ochocinco(notes) has a fund set aside for potential NFL fines and he's willing to hand some of it over to New York Jets' Darrelle Revis(notes), who is threatening to hold out in order to become the league's highest-paid cornerback, according to the New York Post. "Dude, im stupid excited for the season, don't hold out, you can have some of my fine fund money i set aside, let's have fun!" Ochocinco Tweeted to Revis.

Last week, Revis said that he had no idea what was going on with negotiations: "Right now, my agent is doing the talking and I haven't gotten (any) feedback from him. As of right now, I'm clueless. He's talking to those guys. Until he gives me an update on what's going on for the future, then I (don't) know."

Revis responded to Ochocinco with his own Tweet: "well how much u willing to give me. As a matter of fact give me all the money u makin from ur reality show."

By Mark J. Miller

ept_sports_rumors-948046300-1279538721_thumb.jpg?ymhoceDDkkKvEtc4Cincinnati wide receiver Chad Ochocinco(notes) has a fund set aside for potential NFL fines and he's willing to hand some of it over to New York Jets' Darrelle Revis(notes), who is threatening to hold out in order to become the league's highest-paid cornerback, according to the New York Post. "Dude, im stupid excited for the season, don't hold out, you can have some of my fine fund money i set aside, let's have fun!" Ochocinco Tweeted to Revis.

Last week, Revis said that he had no idea what was going on with negotiations: "Right now, my agent is doing the talking and I haven't gotten (any) feedback from him. As of right now, I'm clueless. He's talking to those guys. Until he gives me an update on what's going on for the future, then I (don't) know."

Revis responded to Ochocinco with his own Tweet: "well how much u willing to give me. As a matter of fact give me all the money u makin from ur reality show."

This is how gay rumors start.

Archived