Sign in to follow this  
JetNation

Yankees slugger Rodriguez hits 599th home run

I'm of the belief that everyone in the steroid era has experimented with PED's at one time or another...when you have a gift to play this game and they're willing to pay you millions of dollars for it, the temptation is there. Some of these guys abused the temptation...you either accept it or not.

But, if you think because a player hasn't been caught means he isn't or hasn't used, you're the most naive person on the planet. Money people...that's what this is all about.

cheating is cheating......the mode of cheating is inconsequential. does it matter if you stab someone to death or shoot them dead?

It matters to the person getting stabbed or shot...you're still dead, but I'd take a bullet to the head any day rather than go the Nicole Simpson route...j/k of course, but I get your point.

Anybody who doesn't believe Clemens did PEDs is extremely naive and delusional.

Anyone that doesn't believe that most players haven't done them is extremely naive and delusional. It's too bad they haven't released the 100 names on the "list".

You think your boy Piazza hasn't done them?

I'd be stunned if he didnt.

Not sure why again it becomes a Yankee/Sox/Mets argument. Hell, if I was a betting man I would bet that the Mets had more juicers than any team out there. With the tattle-tale on their team? Wouldnt be surprised if Wilbum was using too and now his balls and brain are smaller.

It's a Yanks Mets Sox debate on here because that is what most of the posters are...every freaken team has/had juicers. Again, when owners are willing to shell out millions of bucks to pay these guys, it's like feeding raw meat inside a lion's cage.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company