Sign in to follow this  
JetNation

Yankees slugger Rodriguez hits 599th home run

Please tell me right now exactly how many home runs A-Rod hit because of steroids.

Did steroids improve his reaction time? Did steroids improve his eyesight? Did steroids improve his reflexes?

Please give me a number. Was it 100, 50, 200? Exactly how many home runs did Alex Rodriguez hit because he did steroids?

If he hit a home run off a pitcher who was using steroids does that one count?

Whether he hit 1 HR or 600 HR on steroids doesnt matter. He cheated. His legacy is forever tainted.

Whether every player or no other played used doesnt matter. He cheated.

Sad thing is he would have been the greatest player of our generation without it.

Anyone that doesn't believe that most players haven't done them is extremely naive and delusional. It's too bad they haven't released the 100 names on the "list".

You think your boy Piazza hasn't done them?

I'd be stunned if he didnt.

Not sure why again it becomes a Yankee/Sox/Mets argument. Hell, if I was a betting man I would bet that the Mets had more juicers than any team out there. With the tattle-tale on their team? Wouldnt be surprised if Wilbum was using too and now his balls and brain are smaller.

Again, when owners are willing to shell out millions of bucks to pay these guys, it's like feeding raw meat inside a lion's cage.

:bwahaharoll:

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company