Sign in to follow this  
JetNation

Yankees slugger Rodriguez hits 599th home run

hey jetnation.....do us a favor and quit with the a-roid hr countdown. it's not exciting....the guy is a proven cheat and his homeruns don't mean **** in most people's books.

Please tell me right now exactly how many home runs A-Rod hit because of steroids.

Did steroids improve his reaction time? Did steroids improve his eyesight? Did steroids improve his reflexes?

Please give me a number. Was it 100, 50, 200? Exactly how many home runs did Alex Rodriguez hit because he did steroids?

If he hit a home run off a pitcher who was using steroids does that one count?

yeah defend a proven cheater because he wear pinstripes......tell us how you feel about bonds. btw, i'm not the only one who feels this way. just read the daily news. the guy is a cheater. get over it. how do you feel about bill belichick's cheating? is that ok too? exactly how many teams did he really have game tape and defensive signals on? if he had game tape on a team that had steroids users on it does that count? give it up dude. cheating is cheatinf and a-roid was caught and his accomplishments are tainted. if you can sit here and tell me you give belichick and the patriots a pass, bonds a pass, mcgwire and sosa a pass etc......then i'll take this argument of yours seriously.

Edited by neckdemon

Everyone used steroids though.

Its all about how serious you take these records. In all honestly, they really mean very little to me. All I care about is the Yankees/Jets/Knicks winning games. I dont watch sports for individual records.

Lets be honest, in the 90's I think its fair to say 80%+ guys were using.

cheating is cheating......the mode of cheating is inconsequential. does it matter if you stab someone to death or shoot them dead?

wow what a debate this has become. bottom line: rodriguez is a proven cheater and i'm not impressed with his HR accomplishments. which sucks because i was really pulling for him to grab the record from that scumbag bonds. but alas......he was shown to be a cheater as well.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company