Was anybody else just shaking their heads

shawn306

This game was about as bad as it gets. Possibly the only thing worse was the Vance Joseph game in 95.

The worse part was through most of that first half I just sat there shook my head and laughed at the unfolding disaster that has become the 2005 New York Jets.

For what seems like the 50th time this season the QB-Center exchange is botched and the Falcons recover leading to a score. :roll:

Vinny fumbles not once but twice both times recovered by Atlanta. :roll:

Eric Barton comes back after missing 4 or 5 weeks with an ankle and on his first play back tears his tricep and is gone for the season. :roll:

Justin Miller not only holds onto a kickoff but runs it back for a TD. :shock: Guess again it gets called back on a holding penalty. :roll:

Herm's flunks clock management 101 for the 10th time late in first half. (The Jets should have had a timeout left though).

And that is just the first half.

I watched Martin get annihlated on one play after Goodwin and I don't even know how to describe this one let's his guy go and blocks the guy Adrian Jones should have been blocking. So either Goodwin doesn't know the plays or Kendall blew a line call.

The most telling statement last night probably came from Madden who is describing the Jets offense said.

"They need to take baby steps. Like let's have a series that ends in a punt." What ? :shock:

Just brillant. Another season shot to hell.

Shawn those of us not wearing rose colored glasses and live in reality feel your pain. What a f-ing disgrace. It's time to start all over.....again!

Herm, Terry B and many of the players need to find a new address.

:(

The most telling statement last night probably came from Madden who is describing the Jets offense said.

"They need to take baby steps. Like let's have a series that ends in a punt." What ? :shock:

Yeah, that line killed me. Basically he's saying "If only the Jets could go 3 and out, that would be a step in a positive direction"

:) :) :D:D:evil::evil:

d

that baby steps comment summed up our jet offense quite well.

then they went on about past comebacks trying to keep the viewers interested.

laughable, pathetic,disgusting, painful pretty much sums it up for me thus far.

I fell asleep in the 3rd quarter when i'm usually pacing & yelling at the tv.

I actually switched channels to watch prison break & would flip back to watch atlanta's defensive version of prison break

Had my green glasses on just before kick-off as usual, but it did not take long for me to throw them down and step on them. I threw enough objects across the room in the first half to shatter my record for an entire season.

I will not be purchasing another pair of green glasses for a long time. Just picked up my first pair of green goggles to prevent any eye injuries from future flying objects.

Archived