RuninOut

Basic RUles:

- Any and all actions need to be pmed to both Lily and myself

- Don't Edit

- Don't quote any mod pms

- Bold your votes anything bolded will be counted as a vote

- I won't impose a deadline unless I feel the need to

- No off thread communication unless I or Lily says you can

Hyrule was quiet, well as quiet as the land has been in a while. Things were in the works, and the hero of the gods was rumored to have resurfaced. The king of Hyrule called a meeting of all the forces in the land to find the three sacred jewels and erradicate Hyrule of the evil the lurked in the shadows. In the meeting however the villains that the king warned everyone about had infiltrated using a magic potion to disguise themselves.

Day has begun It takes 9 to lynch

1. Bret

2. Irish Jet(replaced by Slatsy Watsy)

3. CTM

4. War Ensemble

5. Vic

6. Pac

7. Jif

8. Jetscode

9. AVM

10. El Gringo Loco

11. Sharow

12. I-28

13. Dan X

14. JVoR

15. Bleedin

16. Crusher

17. Verb

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Basic RUles:

- Any and all actions need to be pmed to both Lily and myself

- Don't Edit

- Don't quote any mod pms

- Bold your votes anything bolded will be counted as a vote

- I won't impose a deadline unless I feel the need to

- No off thread communication unless I or Lily says you can

Hyrule was quiet, well as quiet as the land has been in a while. Things were in the works, and the hero of the gods was rumored to have resurfaced. The king of Hyrule called a meeting of all the forces in the land to find the three sacred jewels and erradicate Hyrule of the evil the lurked in the shadows. In the meeting however the villains that the king warned everyone about had infiltrated using a magic potion to disguise themselves.

Day has begun It takes 9 to lynch

woohoo! Can you list the players please?

Vote: JiF

He hurted my feelings last game.

FYI- I'm swamped at work so my activity level will not be Vicious-esque. I'll contribute as much as I can but I don't expect me to be at the top of post counts this game.

Whatever, I was just saying what everyone was thinking.

King Kong Chest Pounding SOB

Vote Brett

Pac's got a good case and I'd really like to see him lynched.

Seems to closely resemble the start of Ocarina of Time, if I might say so myself. Including the three jewels, villains "disguised" by swearing allegiance to the king, etc. Watch the first cutscene of this vid to see what I'm saying:

B36DZ3lnzRA

Seems to closely resemble the start of Ocarina of Time, if I might say so myself. Including the three jewels, villains "disguised" by swearing allegiance to the king, etc. Watch the first cutscene of this vid to see what I'm saying:

B36DZ3lnzRA

Last time I played Legend of Zelda it looked like this, I still had hair and could still use a household scale to weigh myself. Hope much hasn't happen since then.

s_LegendOfZelda2600_Hack_2.png

So...with 17 players, what are we looking at? 4 mafia? What's the potential for an SK or third-party team? I'm thinking low--but then again, I could be wrong. I don't know which characters would make up such a team...

Anything else we can pretend to glean from this setup?

Mod, I would now like to use my quintuple vote powers on jvor. vote x5 jvor

Already, Dan? Well, if you insist. :D

One more rule - You must Unvote before a new vote or I won't count your new vote

B36DZ3lnzRA

That was kind of painful to watch, and it only really lent credence to the idea that we are set in that game without giving much insight..

I did however find this part informative..

jif.gif

Last time I played Legend of Zelda it looked like this, I still had hair and could still use a household scale to weigh myself. Hope much hasn't happen since then.

s_LegendOfZelda2600_Hack_2.png

Don't worry big guy. The scale just can't handle your awesome. The weight too...but mostly the awesome.

vote: Sharrow. I still owe you for dodging teh great plan I hatched to get you killed N1 in the Oz game. Stupid midget.

Archived