ZELDA MAFIA : GAME ON

RuninOut

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not hard to nab scum when they're that sloppy.

and FU.. You suck at this game.

Truth, very obvious. Guess what? You suck.

Little too early for that kind of adoration...not sure what to make of it...

Kiss my ass

And you wonder why people tend to lynch you so early.

Kiss his ass

It's confidence, not ****iness.

Kiss your ass

Vote: JiF

GFY

This is a GREAT point. I can't believe I missed it the first time. Awesome catch Gringo.

Vote Jif

Die.

I very clearly stated that my workload was light this week, and that I'd be participating fully. I am on vacation next week. There is no strategic gain in announcing now that I won't participate much next week, its purely a courtesy.

I only mention my new job as the reason I checked into this game late... frankly I didn't realize it started. Can you blame me? Its Runin's game and I had to replace him in the Goonies game.... I honestly didn't think this game would happen.

There is no contradiction in this as you are trying to allude. In fact, the only contradiction I see so far is you saying you won't contribute like usual... and you being one of the top contributors so far. Just sayin'

I'm not alluding to this game. You've used the "busy with work" excuse in either the Predators game (as scum) or in the Oz game. You have most certainly used the busy at work thing yourself in other games. You are misunderstanding me as I wasn't referring to this game.

As for my post count, I hardly think 9-10 posts is saying I'm a post count leader this early on. Also nice for the Gringo to show up and drop a vote on JiF and say nothing about it. My vote on JiF is a joke FYI, just getting that out there now, or was at least.

Unvote

Vote: Gringo

I'm not alluding to this game. You've used the "busy with work" excuse in either the Predators game (as scum) or in the Oz game. You have most certainly used the busy at work thing yourself in other games. You are misunderstanding me as I wasn't referring to this game.

As for my post count, I hardly think 9-10 posts is saying I'm a post count leader this early on. Also nice for the Gringo to show up and drop a vote on JiF and say nothing about it. My vote on JiF is a joke FYI, just getting that out there now, or was at least.

Unvote

Are you crazy? Gringo clearly points out a scum and you want to lynch him for it?

Unvote

:-k I have my eye on you now, hombre.

loco.jpg

And we're back.

This is where we left off:

Vote Count:

Brett (4) – Pac, JiF, Irish, Verbal

Jif (3) – Gringo, Brett, WE

Vic (1) – Jetscode

Jvor (2) – Dan, AVM

I-28 (2) BG, CTM

CTM (2) – I28, JVoR

Verbal (1) – Crusher

Gringo (1) - Vicious

And we're back.

This is where we left off:

Vote Count:

Brett (4) – Pac, JiF, Irish, Verbal

Jif (3) – Gringo, Brett, WE

Vic (1) – Jetscode

Jvor (2) – Dan, AVM

I-28 (2) BG, CTM

CTM (2) – I28, JVoR

Verbal (1) – Crusher

Gringo (1) - Vicious

Sorry that I screwed up your game. Thanks for your patience. :D

Unvote

Oh, well now that you say so... it was obvious that I should have understood that you meant every 3rd game I've ever played in is what you meant, and not this specific game.

I think pretty much everything about the post I quoted justifies why I voted for you.

I'm having a problem as well - names are showing, but no avatars and I think posts are missing....or else there are random gaps in the page.

And I can't seem to multiquote anymore. I liked these forums better the way they were.

I'm gonna sit here and pout.

I'm having a problem as well - names are showing, but no avatars and I think posts are missing....or else there are random gaps in the page.

And I can't seem to multiquote anymore. I liked these forums better the way they were.

Baaaaaw thread?

Having all the same problems.

And I agree. It was find the way it was...but obviously there are some new cool features, just now the every day type posting is weird.

Verbal. Use Google Chrome as you internet browser...its a world of difference. You see everything now. No issues at all. Its actually pretty sweet dude.

I can't see jack sh-t using IE and I can't just download a browser here at work. I'm lucky I get away with frequenting this site the way I do.

I still like the case on Brett for the record.

Pac will be limited in his ability to post?

This new software is win!

Archived