Leinart or Bush?

draft Bush..

Trade Abe for Rivers..

draft O line rd 2-5..

did you see atlanta's line...they are all 5-6-7 rd guys..

Pick up a guy in free agency..

Fabini sticks but maybe he can slide in to brandon moores place...

you need two brand new lineman...

you can find them..

but this offense needs skill players too...

find a way to get Bush and Phillip Rivers..it can be done.

Neither. Trade down. We need a slew of OL-men, a HB, and QB. Neither of these guys solves as many problems as we have (& are going to have a year later).

I think it's about time we drafted an offensive lineman or two in the top 70 picks this century. Call me crazy.

You beat me to it, Spermy. You speak the truth.

I can see Houston going 0-16, leaving us 2 games up. I don't see us more than 4-12 right now. And thats a reach. I don't predict actual games/scores with this team :lol:

ya i agree, houston #1 and Jets NO 2 or 3.. the NO game will be for either Linehardt or Bush,, in typical Jets fashion we will win finish 4-12 and miss a chance at Linehardt and Bush

You call yourself Jets fans?

Throwing in the towel and the season isn't even at the halfway point?

What a joke. What a bunch of negative-nilly's. What a bunch of fair-weathered-fans!

i am the biggest fan ever ahve been since 1964,, but reality ois reality,,

enlighten me on the games you see us winning,, and i hope u r right, but please,, illuminate us

i am the biggest fan ever ahve been since 1964,, but reality ois reality,,

enlighten me on the games you see us winning,, and i hope u r right, but please,, illuminate us

The Jets need on-field leadership. They need to come together as a team. Want illumination? A picture says a thousand words:

apwisconsincincyeps.gif

why 3rd pick??

tell me the victories we will have rest of way??

Houston will win 1, 2 games if lucky.

San Fran will be 3-13, 4-12.

I see us beating New Orleans, Oakland & Miami, and who knows maybe another.

Hey, I'd love the Jets to turn it around and run the table. But it ain't going to happen.

If they get themselves into a position to even have a sniff at reggie Bush I'd be stoked. He is legit. Bonafide. Perfect torch carrier to take the flame from Martin.

There you go.

I want some big, fat, mean sob's that are gonna go out there with an attitude and bust some heads, open up some holes and protect the QB.

First and foremost !!!!

Shawn, the one knock on "BRICK" if you have to find something negative to say is his weight, 295 Pounds

BUT, his massive 6' 5" frame can easily carry 310+ in no time flat ... I think in two years he'll be playing at 320

Other than that, this kid is one of the best LT prospects to come down the pike in quite some time ... and he's been playing LT since his freshman year so THE BRICK is 100% LT

We have the D. We need RB help and a guy like Reggie Bush does not come around much. He is a monster.

SJ, the brick is not a defensive player ... he's a franchise left-tackle

Right now the first three picks look like a mortal lock ... Bush, Brick and Leinert ... not sure which order, but those will likely be the first three players off the board

Honest truth, I'll be thrilled with any of the three because they all fill a huge need ... in that respect the Jets will be fortunate if they own the 3rd Overall Pick ... CAN'T LOSE

Archived