The Official Jets On Hard Knocks Thread

Maxman

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For some reason I'm getting this funny feeling inside that Darrelle Revis is going to see this show tonight and decide that he misses his teammates and wants to be a part of this team with his brothers. I think he'll sign very soon-something is in the air-I can feel it

For some reason I'm getting this funny feeling inside that Darrelle Revis is going to see this show tonight and decide that he misses his teammates and wants to be a part of this team with his brothers. I think he'll sign very soon-something is in the air-I can feel it

?

he's trying to feed his family man ! he's probably pulling down a shift at the 7-11 tonight

?

he's trying to feed his family man ! he's probably pulling down a shift at the 7-11 tonight

It's weird Larz-I was sitting outside a little while ago when I had a psychic premonition-almost like a glimpse into the future of watching that MNF game against the Ravens and them showing Darrelle bouncing around on the sidelines and them talking about his holdout-it was even in color-I swear to God I'm not lying

It's weird Larz-I was sitting outside a little while ago when I had a psychic premonition-almost like a glimpse into the future of watching that MNF game against the Ravens and them showing Darrelle bouncing around on the sidelines and them talking about his holdout-it was even in color-I swear to God I'm not lying

I sure hope your psychic view into the future is right, SoFla.

I sure hope your psychic view into the future is right, SoFla.

These things happen to me every once in a while Beans and this one was so specific that I have no doubt in my mind whatsoever about it. I think he'll sign the week before the season starts-no, I KNOW he will

These things happen to me every once in a while Beans and this one was so specific that I have no doubt in my mind whatsoever about it. I think he'll sign the week before the season starts-no, I KNOW he will

I'm good with believing in that SoFla - worse thing that can happen is it does not happen, right? :cheers:

He'll be there against Baltimore John-mark my words

And we all would have heard it here first - in writing, with time stamps. :) I'm believing - I'm 1/2 Italian and you know we believe in premonitions. My family has a bunch of things that were spoken and happened just like what was predicted.

And we all would have heard it here first - in writing, with time stamps. :) I'm believing - I'm 1/2 Italian and you know we believe in premonitions. My family has a bunch of things that were spoken and happened just like what was predicted.

something like that and so specific hasn't happened to me like this in a long time

So I'm sitting here getting excited for tonight and think about all the players and what they will be like in the series. Looking forward to Jenkins humor, Rex sound bites, wondering what guy on the cusp they are going to focus on etc.

Then, that gheyhomofag Jason Taylor popped into my mind. I'm really kinda pissed off about this. **** him, he's not a Jet. You know he's going to take air time with the rivalry and his traitor ways and ham it up like the dbag he is. Kinda sucks. I hate him and dont give a **** about him and he's going to be a featured person on the show.

Its not right.

I can just see it now...

Taylor dressed up in some ghey dancing getup, and just like that, hard knocks goes limp.

the jets showed a lot more class than cincy in how they let guys go

NACHO !!! lol

tannenbaum came off like a dweeb

bummer I can't watch this with my kids....holy expletives

the most teling comment was at ryans cafe, woody, rex and tanny said they won't be bullied, it's not in their DNA. They will not meet revis' demands, so he's going to have to eat crow and skulk back to camp.......not very likely.

So I'm sitting here getting excited for tonight and think about all the players and what they will be like in the series. Looking forward to Jenkins humor, Rex sound bites, wondering what guy on the cusp they are going to focus on etc.

Then, that gheyhomofag Jason Taylor popped into my mind. I'm really kinda pissed off about this. **** him, he's not a Jet. You know he's going to take air time with the rivalry and his traitor ways and ham it up like the dbag he is. Kinda sucks. I hate him and dont give a **** about him and he's going to be a featured person on the show.

Its not right.

stop thinking about gheyhomofag's princess..

problem solved.

THAT WAS AWESOME!!!

The Basped stuff was tough.

This holdout is 100% on Revis. I can't believe people still defend him in this. This is solely about Revis getting $16 million a year. End of story.

I really do think that the Revis stuff, like the car ride after teh diner meeting... is all part of the show. Its a huge plot line for the season...

Watching Basped get cut was gut wrenching. It was clear Rex wanted to keep him around, but that knee...

Bart Scott is awesome... he sounds like Mr. T when he talks.

Jenkins always sounds like he's got a stuffed up nose... it makes me laugh, but fat guys always make me laugh.

Rex is good TV for sure.

Archived