give Joe McKnight a new nickname

Larz

Pukey Longstocking, only because one of my buddies in known worldwide as Vomit Boy and this handle is unavailable without a fight. And, no doubt, the 4th round version of Ghoulsten would not put up much of a fight.

Edited by Mistalava

McGholston, although Gholston has seen the field more than this guy will.

people talk crazy s--t about vernon gholston

vg was always in world class shape. Conditioning test? no prob. He's in sick shape, even if he hasn't gotten it done on the field. McK isnt in good shape and he might not even see the field... Gholston should at least get credit for comporting himself like a professional.

vg was always in world class shape. Conditioning test? no prob. He's in sick shape, even if he hasn't gotten it done on the field. McK isnt in good shape and he might not even see the field... Gholston should at least get credit for comporting himself like a professional.

I am one of Gholston biggest detractors....and I have to agree with that. For all of Ghoston's faults, lack of conditioning has never been even remotely an issue. Comparing McKnight to Gholston is an unfair insult to Gholston.

credit? dude has already been paid over $25M, I think that should be enough.