Darrelle Revis Holdout: MERGED

JonEJet

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Jets Fans,

I am Mike Tannenbaum. I often frequent these boards to get an idea of what you, our fans, are thinking. I decided to finally reveal myself in this thread and break the media blackout. I wanted to assure you that we are working the best we can at keeping Darrelle in a Jets uniform. Thank you for reminding me that I have to "get it done." I will get right on that. Go Jets.

Signed,

Mike Tannenbaum

Ah yes, I forgot that I live in a magical place where me posting in my underwear from the couch affects acquiescence between actual entities. My bad. Carry on, carry on.

It has nothing to do with that, it's for morale here.

The thought of you in your underwear on you couch is not helping any!

Carry on, carry on.

Florio says **** everyone...

More conflicting reports on Revis as rumors pick up

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on August 24, 2010 5:41 PM ET

Dallas Morning News columnist Tim Cowlishaw isn't backing down from his original report that a deal for Darrelle Revis will happen this week. He's now fully invested in the story, reporting that Revis' people and the Jets will meet Tuesday night.

"Jets' meeting with Revis' people tonite will decide if I was a little overconfident in my initial prediction. But they're talking," Cowlishaw tweeted on Tuesday.

Dan Graziano of Fanhouse.com has joined Cowlishaw on the "Revis is about to sign" Island. Graziano has a source that says an extension is "almost there" and could be announced in the coming days.

Meanwhile, some guy named Mike Florio just texted to the PFT satellite office that Cowlishaw and Graziano's reports are flat out incorrect.

This is getting fun. Florio will have more for you on the topic later this evening.

please be true. please be true. please be true. please be true. please be true. please be true. please be true. please be true. please be true. please be true. please be true. please be true. please be true. please be true. please be true. please be true. please be true. please be true. please be true. please be true. please be true. please be true. please be true. please be true. please be true. please be true. please be true. please be true. please be true. please be true. please be true. please be true. please be true. please be true. please be true. please be true. please be true. please be true. please be true. please be true. please be true. please be true. please be true. please be true. please be true. please be true. please be true.

What he said

Archived