Darrelle Revis Holdout: MERGED

JonEJet

Sounds like Florio is covering all possible outcomes. Thanks Mike.

The only thing missing was the possibility that the world may end before Wednesday. He should have covered what happens to Revis under that scenario.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only thing missing was the possibility that the world may end before Wednesday. He should have covered what happens to Revis under that scenario.

:rl:

That's easy, he goes wherever he could stick up for more, heaven or hell. ;)

Or, looked at another way, independent thinker wisely took his original bonanza, set himself up in a lifestyle he would be satisfied with forever, and now takes the attitude that the Powers That Be will pay him what he's worth or they can piss off. :D

You're closer than you think. Back in the days of the American Basketball Association, a coach had to have a long discussion convincing one of his players to show up for practice for a playoff game because the player was extremely religious and his sect had predicted the end of the world the next day, and the playoff game was in two days.

This better not be a joke. I will slaughter all of you.

Well, Ill be off to bed soon... Hoping to open the internet when I awake and see some sort of confirmation. This thing is going down soon though...At this stage, there is simply too much smoke for there not to be fire.

Well, Ill be off to bed soon... Hoping to open the internet when I awake and see some sort of confirmation. This thing is going down soon though...At this stage, there is simply too much smoke for there not to be fire.

If you don't wake up, just assume that this thread was a joke.

I know its not the best source but he is not the onlyone with the exact numbers gotta be something there.

Who exactly were you attempting to quote there?

Who else has the exact numbers...For some reason i get the feeling both Mort and DFre$h "heard" from the same guy. No ones gonna know much more till tomorrow morning.

Who else has the exact numbers...For some reason i get the feeling both Mort and DFre$h "heard" from the same guy. No ones gonna know much more till tomorrow morning.

This thread either needs to be locked or confirmed because I'm getting a hard on right now for the first time in a year. .....

Bob Pompeani or @KDPomp of KDKA (Pittsburgh - where Revis played college ball) tweeted he "hears" deal is 10-yrs, $150m, $65m guaranteed

News reporter who went to pitt with Revis.

Bob Pompeani or @KDPomp of KDKA (Pittsburgh - where Revis played college ball) tweeted he "hears" deal is 10-yrs, $150m, $65m guaranteed

News reporter who went to pitt with Revis.

So BP can you confirm or deny this good sir? Hurry up, I'm still hard.

Archived