Darrelle Revis Holdout: MERGED

JonEJet

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's how it should be done. Gotta blame the Jets on this one though for opening their big mouths. Hubris has been a major weakness in some epic characters.. hopefully Revis isn't one of them. He should really be working with the team right now ala Mangold.

well said.

you know, if revis wanted to scare the bejeezus outta the jets, he should come to camp and say negotiations are over, I'm going to play out my deal and hit the free agent market :o

It doesn't look likely at all.

NFL films says Revis will NOT appear on Hard Knocks tonight, so there goes the Hard Knocks theory.

If he was going to be on it, then it would be a clear indication that he would be signed.. why would they hide that if he was already signed? I'm growing more pessimistic (or realistic?) by the minute.

here's my point. the Jets are mediocre without this player. The offense blows goat balls. Whatever it takes, get er done.

Whatever it takes, get er done, is stupid.

Thanks for proving both my points, by posting again.

Just turned 1050 on on my break for a second and first thing I hear is "Revis could be signed at any moment" haha True or not, they're keeping my hopes alive.

I hope it's true, but regardless If you list your house for $1 million, but will take $850,000 it does not mean you're not trying to get the $1 million.

Maybe we should pay him for all 10 years this year then.

It's never going to count against the cap. :blink:

I dont care how they do it. All i care about is them winning games. Bugg put it the best they don't hand out trophies for cap management.

besides the fact that the cap has never gone down, and the owners are pushing for an 18 game season,

there might not even be a cap in the future.

Archived