Darrelle Revis Holdout: MERGED

I hope this is true. Given the location of the story, IMO, it has a little more credibility.

these revis signing storys are b.s. i dont beleive them for a minute.$65m guaranteed???get the hell out of here.10 years/150m?that contract better be heavily backloaded

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

so now tannenbaum is crippling the franchise because he's making really good draft picks? sorry but thats just stupid.

Do me a favor and try reading what I posted. It looks like you were responding to it, but I can't see where in the world you got the idea that I had the opinion of a salary cap being a "noble" thing.

He's not just playing for $1M this year. You can't disregard the guaranteed money he recieved as part of his contract before he ever lined up for an NFL snap. Revis's current contract pays h

these revis signing storys are b.s. i dont beleive them for a minute.$65m guaranteed???get the hell out of here.10 years/150m?that contract better be heavily backloaded

That's a lot of ham sandwiches! Enough to feed Darelle's progeny for the next millenia. :whip::spin: :D/ #-o

One of these days I'll feel important enough to start a new thread about the same thing we've been talking about for 2 months.

In the meantime, you'll settle for being the guy that just can't get over redundant conversations... even if your complaints have become redundant?

LOL

The article doesnt even make sense. The guy is asking him about the Mevi$ situation and Johnson is telling him that the matter isnt to be publicly discussed.

[b]The only quote he gave him was everything is "status quo" in terms of Mevi$ and making it into camp. Unless "status quo" = no Mevi$. I dont see how anything could be "status quo". Status quo, IMO, would mean Mevi$ is in Green and White and practicing with the team.

By status quo he is saying that everything has remained the same, as in Revis is still not signed and with the team.

In the meantime, you'll settle for being the guy that just can't get over redundant conversations... even if your complaints have become redundant?

The sooner I get to 10k Posts the bigger my dick will be.

Dump if you can't find anything.

I read it on JI lol.

And no, Jetswin banned me because I called Roger Vick a faggot for talking about Stokes' family.

Whatevah...

That Roger Vick guys sucks.

Stokes is my homie.

Geebus, does the man drama ever end over there?

Can we have a clear cut rule here. Don't post anything newsworthy if you don't have a GD link. :angry:

When I finally found the link, I realized it was from a site that was trying to garner new members by spam PMing members of the forum I frequent.

Seems like they're trying to jumpstart their site.

Like I said, I saw it on JI first but the site crashed. So I couldn't get to the thread.

That Roger Vick guys sucks.

Stokes is my homie.

Geebus, does the man drama ever end over there?

No.

Lister is a queer too, for what it's worth.

How does the dude that we didn't even want to end up in our fantasy league last year end up running it this year? Jesus dude.