INVESTMENT ADVICE......to my friends at JN.

JonEJet

I agree. My next jersey will be customized with my name on the back. I'll never have to buy a new jersey again, unless they come out with new uni's.

Penny

Vinny

Chrebet

Keyshawn

Boomer

Toon

O'Brien

Gastineau

Boomer

O'Brien

... now, now, let's not count the same jersey twice :wink: ...

l_j_r

yeah, they should have just come out with a name patch at the time where you could just stick Boomer's name over O'Briens...

Between my brother and I we have:

Ty Law

Vincent Brisby (remember him?)

Vincent Brown

Teddy Bruschi

Andre Tippett (throwback)

Tom Brady (alternate, silver)

Drew Bledsoe

Of those 7 guys only 1 is guaranteed to put on a Pats jersey next year.

Very sound financial advice JonE

Which is why my Jersey say's Savage69!! :wink:

Savage, if you go back in time (our first tailgate) several years ago, you'll notice if you still have the pics, that I'm wearing a Moss jersey...so much for that unless he's traded back to us in a couple of years...LOL.

Got my good ole reliable Namath jersey...but hey, the way players come and go, it's not worth the coin.

Save your $$$$$, never buy a players jersey. Go old time, forget about the new players.

How many former Jets player jerseys do you have?

5??

isn't this a cut & paste JonE?? lol

I have WAY to many and most of them are gone or retired...but hey, sooner or later they turn into throw backs right? :lol:

yeah, they should have just come out with a name patch at the time where you could just stick Boomer's name over O'Briens...

Remember the news conference introducing Boomer? He was holding up his #7 Jets jersey. O'Brien had not even been released yet. Pure class!

I have only one - Troy Brown - whaaaa!!!!!!!!!

News: Pats bring in Dwight for a work out yesterday. If they sign Dwight, and NOT resign Brown.....well, I will be a Dwight hater. Someone please explain replacing Brown with an injury prone player.

I have only one - Troy Brown - whaaaa!!!!!!!!!

News: Pats bring in Dwight for a work out yesterday. If they sign Dwight, and NOT resign Brown.....well, I will be a Dwight hater. Someone please explain replacing Brown with an injury prone player.

Garb, was that Tim Dwight they brought in? I had not heard this.

I have the HOF series Jerseys. :lol:

Terry Bradshaw

Mean Joe Greene

Jack Lambert

Franco Harris

Dermonti dawson

Jerome Bettis

My newer jerseys are.....

Plaxico Burress

Antwaan Randle El (the only authentic of the bunch, freakin' $250).

Hines Ward

Tommy Maddox

Ben Roethlisberger

Joey Porter

:D

Keep it up JonE - [-(

I know nothing about this Tim Dwight person except that he's been injury prone the last two years and that local Sports Radio said "he was the fastest white guy in the NFL"

He's a PR and a fourth option at WR. Brown was a PR, a 3rd option at WR and occasional Nickle-back. This potential trade-off is stupid.

I know nothing about this Tim Dwight person except that he's been injury prone the last two years and that local Sports Radio said "he was the fastest white guy in the NFL"

He's a PR and a fourth option at WR. Brown was a PR, a 3rd option at WR and occasional Nickle-back. This potential trade-off is stupid.

I tend to agree. I would rather have Brown than Dwight from a all around football player standpoint. When healthy Dwight is pretty dangerous though.

Keep it up JonE - [-(

All I can tell you about Dwight is that he returned a punt for a TD against the Jets in week #2 that kept them in the game...that has to be reason enough for you to love the guy :D

I have the HOF series Jerseys. :lol:

Terry Bradshaw

Mean Joe Greene

Jack Lambert

Franco Harris

Dermonti dawson

Jerome Bettis

My newer jerseys are.....

Plaxico Burress

Antwaan Randle El (the only authentic of the bunch, freakin' $250).

Hines Ward

Tommy Maddox

Ben Roethlisberger

Joey Porter

:D

StillerPaul-

Tommy Maddox jersey? To put that next to the Steelers greats (Hall of Famers) that you have is a disgrace!

11 - Bledsoe circa 1994 Blue.

11 - Bledsoe with current colors

12 - Brady White jersey

28 - Dillon Blue Jersey

37 - Harrison Gray Alternate Jersey

36 - Lawyer Milloy Half Home Blue/Half Gray Alternate. Got it about a week before he was cut.

Archived