Has there ever been a preseason SB consensus pick as strong as us?

frankmoga

I would like to pose a question to all.

If you read all of the preseason pubs and listen to the NFL experts and pundits, >90% have us winning the SB. Everyone is talking Jets SB. I cannot remember there ever being this strong preseason consesus as SB winner. At the very least we are already in the AFC Championship as a result of last year and our building in the off season. My main goals along the way for the Jets SB win would include:

1. Sweep the Division BY double digit wins in each game

2. Pummle the Dullards by 21 each game. Ryan ought to throw a punch at Soprano after the game.

3. Eclipse the Ravens D stats of 2000

4. At least 10 Probowlers

5. LT > 1000 yards, Green > 1500 yards

6. Sanchez > 30 TD's with less than 7 INT's

7. Revis defensive player of the year

8. Leon Washington > 5 special teams TD's

9. Rex Ryan coach of the year

Thoughts? Additions?

FM3

If you read all of the preseason pubs and listen to the NFL experts and pundits, >90% have us winning the SB. Everyone is talking Jets SB. I cannot remember there ever being this strong preseason consesus as SB winner. At the very least we are already in the AFC Championship as a result of last year and our building in the off season. My main goals along the way for the Jets SB win would include:

2. Pummle the Dullards by 21 each game. Ryan ought to throw a punch at Soprano after the game.

Thoughts? Additions?

FM3

Leon Washington is no longer on the jets

Thoughts? Additions?

FM3

:face:

Thoughts? Additions?

FM3

No only are you asking for this team to be the greatest of all time which is a ridiculous thing to expect in itself, but you are asking them to do it with players we don't even have. And about half of the "experts and pundits" you speak of have this team taking a step back this year.

Awesome.

Sanchez 31 TD's and 6 INT's

Leon Washington returning kicks for the Jets

Minimum of 10 pro bowlers

2 RB's combining for 2500 rushing yards

lol

I think there are some equally likely outcomes that were left out:

Cotchery will have 2200 receiving yards and 25 TD's.

Drew Coleman being moved to NT.

Rex Ryan winning "Male Stripper of the Year" award.

Jets are changing their uniform color to fluorescent yellow.

We just signed Ryan Leaf as an additional mentor for Sanchez.

Sione Pouha makes the next USA Olympic team in the pole vault, steeple chase, AND 110m high hurdles. He medals in all 3.

Thoughts? Additions?

FM3

Awesome only issue I found is that I thought Leon was still holding out for that new contract.

Archived