Hispanic Heritage night...dolphin game...

NIGHT STALKER

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh yeah, you've just gotta hate nights centered around having latinas show up in outfits that are wrecking dicks left and right. Make every game Hispanic Heritage night as far as I'm concerned. And as a matter of fact, set up a separate tent for Brazilian girls in tight pants while you're at it.

Hispanic Heritage night and orange uniforms for the Jet game? Am I the only one who thinks they are doing this because they won last year under those circumstances (hispanic heritage week and orange uniforms) and are trying to keep up that mojo (like fans who wear their lucky jerseys)?

Oh yeah, you've just gotta hate nights centered around having latinas show up in outfits that are wrecking dicks left and right. Make every game Hispanic Heritage night as far as I'm concerned. And as a matter of fact, set up a separate tent for Brazilian girls in tight pants while you're at it.

Dude, you missed my point...I see that everyday down here in South Florida...everyday is hispanic day. I don't need to spend $85.00 to see it when I get it for ******* free.

Oh happy day. Just heard it during the fins game...Marc Anthony will perform. Can hardly wait... :rolleyes:

It's not enough I have to hear it constantly during a normal day in South Florida, but now I'm stuck with paying $85.00 to listen to it at the game. <_<

In honor of the night, the 1st 100 fans who sneak into game get free get season tickets.

Then don't go. Seriously, stay home and protest.

Are you kidding??? I wouldn't miss this beat down your phags will be taking that night no matter what your celebrity happy jerkoff owner is shelling out.

And by the way, stop by the Jet Nation tailgate...should be fun times.

HHN is just so lame and cheesy. It's a stupid marketing ploy. I remember the first time I saw it, I tuned into the Cowboys/Bears game and it was Los Vaqueros de Dallas vs. Los Osos de Chicago and I was like WTF, I must have the wrong channel. Honestly, that stuff I just don't understand because there is a spanish language channel. Do you think on the spanish language channel they have anglo night where they speak a lot of english? LOL, no, because that would be stupid.

I have no idea what it's like to live in South FLA. That said, it's 'gonna be a big ticket draw for a stadium that has difficulty getting fans to go to a game - no offense Crashing. Plus, last time I checked, The NY Jets appointed savior is a QB named Sanchez. Jets fans are just going to have to deal with the marketing, man. It's the way of the world. The almighty dollar.

I have no idea what it's like to live in South FLA. That said, it's 'gonna be a big ticket draw for a stadium that has difficulty getting fans to go to a game - no offense Crashing. Plus, last time I checked, The NY Jets appointed savior is a QB named Sanchez. Jets fans are just going to have to deal with the marketing, man. It's the way of the world. The almighty dollar.

Hmmm...I don't recall having Italian Heritage night when Marino was the QB. :rolleyes:

I've been staying out of it... the whole thing, not specifically you, makes me sad.

Here's what makes me sad. When one ethnic group seems to dictate stuff like this. If you're going to celebrate someone's heritage, why not everyone? After all, this country is made up of immigrants...do for all or don't do it at all.

That's all I have.

Hmmm...I don't recall having Italian Heritage night when Marino was the QB. :rolleyes:

Dude its just one measly night, get over it already. Uber American. :rolleyes:

Hispanics are the largest minority in the country now you're simply going to have to get used to it. And for the "speaking spanish" comment, last I checked the US did not have an official language. Not saying I agree with it, but its something you're gonna have to live with. Mark Sanchez is a Mexican or have you forgotten? Let them have their one night. BFD.

Dude its just one measly night, get over it already. Uber American. :rolleyes:

Hispanics are the largest minority in the country now you're simply going to have to get used to it. And for the "speaking spanish" comment, last I checked the US did not have an official language. Not saying I agree with it, but its something you're gonna have to live with. Mark Sanchez is a Mexican or have you forgotten? Let them have their one night. BFD.

There has to be a subject or issue that you are sensitive with...I'll make sure I tell you to get over it and BFD...okay? Done deal.

There has to be a subject or issue that you are sensitive with...I'll make sure I tell you to get over it and BFD...okay? Done deal.

Dude there are a thousand things Im sensitive about-- bitching and moaning about some Hispanic Heritage night @ a football game @ an opposing teams stadium doesnt rank up there with..um..say...ending world hunger, gay rights or the war in Iraq. it's not that effing serious in the greater scope of things. Forgive me for not blowing a gasket.Its just one night, honoring a rich heritage, one shared by our very own quarterback.

I wish I knew how to use the search function, this is the second year in a row someone made a thread bitching and moaning about Hispanic Heritage night...srsly what's the problem here? Do you also have an issue with Black History Month? Thanksgiving? etc?

Whatever dude, you're entitled to your own opinions just know that those opinions may come off as prejudicial towards certain folk.

Dude there are a thousand things Im sensitive about-- bitching and moaning about some Hispanic Heritage night @ a football game @ an opposing teams stadium doesnt rank up there with..um..say...ending world hunger, gay rights or the war in Iraq. it's not that effing serious in the greater scope of things. Its just one night, honoring a rich heritage, one shared by our very own quarterback.

I wish I knew how to use the search function, this is the second year in a row someone made a thread bitching and moaning about Hispanic Heritage night...srsly what's the problem here? Do you also have an issue with Black History Month? Thanksgiving? etc?

Whatever dude, you're entitled to your own opinions just know that those opinions may come off as prejudicial towards certain folk.

Get this, I have lived in South Florida for 40 years. That's a long time. In that time the majority of English speaking population have fled to northern Florida...why do you think that is? Because it's Hispanic Heritage every ******* day...this has nothing to do with one night...live it or don't even comment on it...because you're speaking from an ignorant point of view.

Get this, I have lived in South Florida for 40 years. That's a long time. In that time the majority of English speaking population have fled to northern Florida...why do you think that is? Because it's Hispanic Heritage every ******* day...this has nothing to do with one night...live it or don't even comment on it...because you're speaking from an ignorant point of view.

I think the point, as Garb eludes too, is that while Hispanics may be a large portion of the demographic in your area, they do not represent a large portion of the demographic of NFL fans. Hispanic people have money to spend as well, and it would be foolish of the NFL not to try to bring some of those dollars into football.

That is ALL it is about.

Archived