I just got bombarded by Giants fans

PhinHater

I come into work and 3 Giants fans come up to me and start laughing in my face telling me how the Jets got beat down.

Are you serious?? :blink:

Yay! Giants can have all the August wins they want.

They can also have Lowery and Coleman.

I come into work and 3 Giants fans come up to me and start laughing in my face telling me how the Jets got beat down.

Are you serious?? :blink:

And you weren't quick thinking enough to tell them that those were scrubs playing in the end or that Eli got sent to the hospital?

Who cares, they obviously don't understand preseason, or football.

I agree that preseaon is not a very good judge of whats to come, but right now thats all we really have and if it means anything at all, it looks like another bad season for the jets.

I agree that preseaon is not a very good judge of whats to come, but right now thats all we really have and if it means anything at all, it looks like another bad season for the jets.

So, we take nothing from the fact that the Jets 1's outperformed the Giants 1's?

This message board deserves a better class of troll.

And you weren't quick thinking enough to tell them that those were scrubs playing in the end or that Eli got sent to the hospital?

Oh of course I was but that didn't seem to get through at all. All they kept saying was we got the win...we got the win. I told them again what the deal was. They don't get it. Oh, it's preseason too. Morons.

Oh of course I was but that didn't seem to get through at all. All they kept saying was we got the win...we got the win. I told them again what the deal was. They don't get it. Oh, it's preseason too. Morons.

Hey, it's not your fault they're stupid.

So, we take nothing from the fact that the Jets 1's outperformed the Giants 1's?

This message board deserves a better class of troll.

Didnt the giants play with a lot of second string players due to injuries?

Wasnt it funny when Sanchez's first pass was a pick.

Jets in the superbowl LOL

I have a cousin who is a g-boy fan, the only NON Jet fan in the family and he was acting asif they won the damn superbowl (again, lol).

I may have been excited last nbight seeing my boys in OUR new stadium, but its a damn pre season game..

Did I want the Jets to win, of course but I know if we had won, I would not be talking sh*t to anyone..C'mon son..

and hes one of those guys that never shuts up, good lawd..he even had to tak eit to our history, when you do that, you know your hating..get over it g-boys fans, we are the Real talk of NEW YORK(Jersey)

Didnt the giants play with a lot of second string players due to injuries?

Wasnt it funny when Sanchez's first pass was a pick.

Jets in the superbowl LOL

You're taking a game in August, and relating it to a game in February. As I said, this message board deserves a better class of troll.

I was happy with the game. I was glad Sanchez threw that first pick, cause I'm sure it put things in perspective for him real quick. And he responded like I hoped he would with three straight scoring drives. I couldn't care less that the pick lead to a touchdown because it's more likely it's not going to happen in a real game because it happened in a preseason game, imo.

Preseason games are for learning about your team, and we learned a lot. Sanchez looked like 2009-playoff-Sanchez more than he looked like 2009-regular-season-Sanchez. The defense knocked the sh*t out of the giants first team. Folk looked good. LT looked good. Gholston got close to making a sack. The WRs looked good. It's amazing what our WR situation looks like compared to where it was at the beginning of last season.

McKnight stunk with the second teamers; maybe he's better with the starters. Outside of Cro and Wilson, the CBs were terrible. Other than that, we had a lot of players look great. They had 1 guy look great and it was against our scrub CBs. Sanchez and Greene looked good, Eli and Jacobs didn't. And the most important thing- none of our players got hurt as far as I could see. Not true for their team, obviously.

I was happy with the game. I was glad Sanchez threw that first pick, cause I'm sure it put things in perspective for him real quick. And he responded like I hoped he would with three straight scoring drives. I couldn't care less that the pick lead to a touchdown because it's more likely it's not going to happen in a real game because it happened in a preseason game, imo.

Preseason games are for learning about your team, and we learned a lot. Sanchez looked like 2009-playoff-Sanchez more than he looked like 2009-regular-season-Sanchez. The defense knocked the sh*t out of the giants first team. Folk looked good. LT looked good. Gholston got close to making a sack. The WRs looked good. It's amazing what our WR situation looks like compared to where it was at the beginning of last season.

McKnight stunk with the second teamers; maybe he's better with the starters. Outside of Cro and Wilson, the CBs were terrible. Other than that, we had a lot of players look great. They had 1 guy look great and it was against our scrub CBs. Sanchez and Greene looked good, Eli and Jacobs didn't. And the most important thing- none of our players got hurt as far as I could see. Not true for their team, obviously.

Yup!

i went to the game with 5 giants fans, and they were all upset with their starters and knew the Jets entirely outplayed them. The only thing the giants should be excited about is #3 CRUZ. Other than that, they looked like a 6-10 or 7-9 team.

As for the Jets, our 1st team D looked awesome and completely dominated. Our 1st team offense kept the chains moving which was great to see, but there were some dumb penalties that hurt inside the 30yd line. Also, it still looked like Sanchez was staring down his receivers as was obvious on his first play. The only excuse I can come up with is that the play was scripted and Sanchez knew on Sunday night where he was going to throw that 1st pass. Still not enough to evaluate how the offense is going to perform. Also, how come Holmes got so few looks with the 1st team? Chemistry??

i went to the game with 5 giants fans, and they were all upset with their starters and knew the Jets entirely outplayed them. The only thing the giants should be excited about is #3 CRUZ.

Rex's comments on Cruz were that he was talking to Coughlin saying that #3 looks good. He then said he hopes they cut him, because he knows one team that would be interested in signing him. :D

Archived