Boston Sports Radio KILLED Dungy this morning...

Integrity28

I live up in enemy territory.

On my morning commute I listen to Toucher and Rich. They are tards that used to be on a rock station and got moved to the sports station. They put on a great show. Rarely pandering to Pats fans, and always mixing in a healthy dose of non-sports bits.

They do a great Jon Gruden "This Guy" Game... and have some of the best interviews with drunken Red Sox fans ever.

So. This morning on my commute they played the clip of Dungy criticizing Rex... and they absolutely Tee-ed off on Dungy, the Moral Comp-a$$.

Toucher specifically is actually a Jets fan. The old school, self-loathing kind... he HATES Favre. He killed that d-bag after killing Dungy today.

Great morning show - just enough sports and tardness to make you laugh while in traffic.

Even the Pats fans, as much as they hate the Jets, had to admit that they would run through a wall for a coach like Rex.

I live up in enemy territory.

On my morning commute I listen to Toucher and Rich. They are tards that used to be on a rock station and got moved to the sports station. They put on a great show. Rarely pandering to Pats fans, and always mixing in a healthy dose of non-sports bits.

They do a great Jon Gruden "This Guy" Game... and have some of the best interviews with drunken Red Sox fans ever.

So. This morning on my commute they played the clip of Dungy criticizing Rex... and they absolutely Tee-ed off on Dungy, the Moral Comp-a$$.

Toucher specifically is actually a Jets fan. The old school, self-loathing kind... he HATES Favre. He killed that d-bag after killing Dungy today.

Great morning show - just enough sports and tardness to make you laugh while in traffic.

Even the Pats fans, as much as they hate the Jets, had to admit that they would run through a wall for a coach like Rex.

I think Dungy is a pompous a$$....

You like that idiotic morning show? For real? EASILY the worst sports radio show in the area. The hosts are CLUELESS when it comes to sports and the humor is Stern-level of sophomoric. "Tardness" is putting it lightly. I'm always shocked when someone actually gives good reviews of this show.

You like that idiotic morning show? For real? EASILY the worst sports radio show in the area. The hosts are CLUELESS when it comes to sports and the humor is Stern-level of sophomoric. "Tardness" is putting it lightly.

They said they were big fans of you.

Oh wait no, that was us with Kim Jones, carry on.

You like that idiotic morning show? For real? EASILY the worst sports radio show in the area. The hosts are CLUELESS when it comes to sports and the humor is Stern-level of sophomoric. "Tardness" is putting it lightly. I'm always shocked when someone actually gives good reviews of this show.

The hosts don't pretend to know anything about sports. Its a morning commute show, that got picked up by a sports station.

It is sophomoric, but frankly, in traffic, with road-rage... its exactly what I am in the mood for.

Frankly, I like the fact that they don't take themselves or sports too seriously... and that they mock the rabid fans that need to be pissed off about something sports-related all the time.

To be honest... you troll an opposing team's message board on the internet. You aren't their demographic. Their show is for people that drink beers and make fun of people like you.

The hosts don't pretend to know anything about sports. Its a morning commute show, that got picked up by a sports station.

It is sophomoric, but frankly, in traffic, with road-rage... its exactly what I am in the mood for.

Frankly, I like the fact that they don't take themselves or sports too seriously... and that they mock the rabid fans that need to be pissed off about something sports-related all the time.

To be honest... you troll an opposing team's message board on the internet. You aren't their demographic. Their show is for people that drink beers and make fun of people like you.

True - but I sometimes learn something, ponder an opposing stance, etc., here. The Hub morning show does none of that. Then again, that show is CLEARLY geared towards the younger male poulation that takes any kind of disagreement or differing view, personal. ;)

The show sucks. WEEI's D&C show sucks. Morning Sports Radio in Boston sucks.

True - but I sometimes learn something, ponder an opposing stance, etc., here. The Hub morning show does none of that. Then again, that show is CLEARLY geared towards the younger male poulation that takes any kind of disagreement or differing view, personal. ;)

The show sucks. WEEI's D&C show sucks. Morning Sports Radio in Boston sucks.

I'm not taking anything personal. I'm just telling it like it is... I see what you do on this site all day. If I had the energy I'd rip on you for it all day... and you'd keep coming back for more.

The show doesn't suck. It's just not what you want it to be... but what do you know. You're a chick, presumably, who has been rooting for the Pats since what 2002?

:P

It's also a better option than that other station with the effing reject Spaz on it.

I'm not taking anything personal. I'm just telling it like it is... I see what you do on this site all day. If I had the energy I'd rip on you for it all day... and you'd keep coming back for more.

The show doesn't suck. It's just not what you want it to be... but what do you know. You're a chick, presumably, who has been rooting for the Pats since what 2002?

:P

It's also a better option than that other station with the effing reject Spaz on it.

Yah, you don't take this stuff personal at all. LOL!!

Yah, you don't take this stuff personal at all. LOL!!

What a fulfilling life you lead.

I'm not taking anything personal... I know you were hoping I would, given the only reason you made the dig at me in your initial response was to get a rise out of me, but I'm not. I'm simply pointing out why your opinion doesn't really matter.

I think its time for Garb, I-28, and lil 'ol me to have a sit down and hash out our differences.

Then we'll have Gainzo rush in and blinside us with a chair to the head.

JN Wrestling. WOO!

I love T&R. Their drunken Red Sox/Pats/Celtics/Bruins recaps are hilarious and Tony Dungy is a clown.

The only time I wanted to put a chair upside your head was when UMass stole that game at Tsongas in January. Bad times!

That's because the Patriots fans hate the Colts, almost as much as the Jets. Some of them were even rooting for us in the AFC Championship game.

I guess another factor was that Dungy's comments were absolutely retarded on so many levels.

Hate to break it to you, but Pats fans hate the Colts far more than they hate the Jets.

Hate to break it to you, but Pats fans hate the Colts far more than they hate the Jets.

And we hate the Dolphins more than we hate the Pats. But way to be condescending, Theresa.

But what about the Bills? Won't somebody please think of the Bills!

740.jpg

I hated the Bills in the early '90's as they were awesome. It's kind of a shame that they have sucked for the last 10 years.

Agreed. I'll say this for the Bills - Jet fans may hate the Phins and Pats more, but since I started watching football in the late 80s, no team is more dangerous to us than the Bills. Crappy Pats and Phins teams would get gobbled up by a better Jets team, but you could put the 2008 Lions in Bills uniforms and we'd most certainly split with them. Even if they Jets swept them, we'd receive a scare of a lifetime. It's easily our most unpredictable divison rivalry.

Agreed. I'll say this for the Bills - Jet fans may hate the Phins and Pats more, but since I started watching football in the late 80s, no team is more dangerous to us than the Bills. Crappy Pats and Phins teams would get gobbled up by a better Jets team, but you could put the 2008 Lions in Bills uniforms and we'd most certainly split with them. Even if they Jets swept them, we'd receive a scare of a lifetime. It's easily our most unpredictable divison rivalry.

The Pats racked up an 18-2 record against the Bills from 2000-2009 so I'm not too worried about those guys. The Bills beat the Pats in 2000 and 2003. That's it. 12 wins in a row for the Pats against the Bills.

And we hate the Dolphins more than we hate the Pats. But way to be condescending, Theresa.

How is that condescending? Its' just the truth. Just like most Jets fans have a far deeper hatred for the Phins. That doesn't bother me one iota. It's a bit perplexing why Jets fans would take that as a dig. "You had to tell us that Pats fans hate the Colts more than the Jets therefore you are a condescending bitch." Seriously? I think some of you have a bit of a complex. "Pats fans don't hate us the most - whhhaaaa!!!" It's about history (Indy was a former AFC East rival) - and recent history. Manning Versus Brady, Playoffs, etc. Just like the Jets/Phins rivalry is sure to go strong for years to come. History. Recent history. Sanchez versus Henne, etc.

Way to join the briagde, though, 80.

Zippy - have you ever tried having a rational debate with a Colts fan? Shoot, they even make YOU look "wicked smaht."

How is that condescending? Its' just the truth. Just like most Jets fans have a far deeper hatred for the Phins. That doesn't bother me one iota. It's a bit perplexing why Jets fans would take that as a dig. "You had to tell us that Pats fans hate the Colts more than the Jets therefore you are a condescending bitch." Seriously? I think some of you have a bit of a complex. "Pats fans don't hate us the most - whhhaaaa!!!" It's about history (Indy was a former AFC East rival) - and recent history. Manning Versus Brady, Playoffs, etc. Just like the Jets/Phins rivalry is sure to go strong for years to come. History. Recent history. Sanchez versus Henne, etc.

Zippy - have you ever tried having a rational debate with a Colts fan? Shoot, they even make YOU look "wicked smaht."

Well, you make me look wicked smaht so that's hardly a stretch. :rolleyes:

But seriously Terry, why do keep getting into fights here lately?

I lived in Indiana for 4 years, and I have lived here in Boston for 4 years.

You are right about one thing... Colts fans and Pats fans are very different.

Colts fans, in my experience, don't debate. This is a generalization, but most of them have great perspective on the league as a whole - and see things for what they are. Colts fans expect their team to win, and if they do not - are much quicker to applaud an opponent than Pats fans.

Pats fans on the other hand, have a simple-minded perspective on the league - often skewed by their bias - and often feel compelled to fabricate "debates" about non-facts in order to reinforce their sense of self-worth. Pats fans also expect their team to win, but often jump right off the bandwagon when the winning stops (see this year's Red Sox fans)... and play the role of sore winner and sore loser quite well.

Again, these are generalizations on both fan bases, but the basis comes from me living amongst them both for significant periods of time.

I lived in Indiana for 4 years, and I have lived here in Boston for 4 years.

You are right about one thing... Colts fans and Pats fans are very different.

Colts fans, in my experience, don't debate. This is a generalization, but most of them have great perspective on the league as a whole - and see things for what they are. Colts fans expect their team to win, and if they do not - are much quicker to applaud an opponent than Pats fans.

Pats fans on the other hand, have a simple-minded perspective on the league - often skewed by their bias - and often feel compelled to fabricate "debates" about non-facts in order to reinforce their sense of self-worth. Pats fans also expect their team to win, but often jump right off the bandwagon when the winning stops (see this year's Red Sox fans)... and play the role of sore winner and sore loser quite well.

Again, these are generalizations on both fan bases, but the basis comes from me living amongst them both for significant periods of time.

That's interesting. I have several friends that went to the Colts/Jets playoff game last year and they have a totally different take than you. Then again, it was a playoff game.

I disagree with you regarding Pats fans. Aside from the "homah's" - and every team has 'em - most Pats fans I know are 1) grateful and 2) pretty objective.

Regarding Red Sox fans (and I am not one) - the bandwagon folks are what people refer to as "pink hats." The Jets will have plenty of them if they are successful. Every winner does. It's just the way it is.

In my opinion, I think many of you are colored by your blind hatred of anything Boston.

Zippy:

1) I don't consider this "fighting" I can't help it if some of you take my views as a personal insult.

2) I'm bored. Work in the summah....

3) Terry? LOL!!

That's interesting. I have several friends that went to the Colts/Jets playoff game last year and they have a totally different take than you. Then again, it was a playoff game.

I disagree with you regarding Pats fans. Aside from the "homah's" - and every team has 'em - most Pats fans I know are 1) grateful and 2) pretty objective.

Regarding Red Sox fans (and I am not one) - the bandwagon folks are what people refer to as "pink hats." The Jets will have plenty of them if they are successful. Every winner does. It's just the way it is.

In my opinion, I think many of you are colored by your blind hatred of anything Boston.

Zippy:

1) I don't consider this "fighting" I can't help it if some of you take my views as a personal insult.

2) I'm bored. Work in the summah....

3) Terry? LOL!!

That makes a ton of sense... since I live here.

Hahahaha.....the worst Boston hater would be a transplant. I went to Northeastern. No one was more obnoxious than a true blue Long Islander. True. So true.

I'm not a college student here for 4 years pulling my pud and wasting mommy and daddy's money. I live here.

I have nothing to be obnoxious about. I like it here. I chose to live here. I make a lot of ******* money here.

I am 4 hours from friends and family on Long Island... and 2 hours from our vacation house up in Maine. Can't complain.

It's ironic that you are defining the parameters of obnoxiousness.

Do you always talk out of your a$$ like this?

I'm not a college student here for 4 years pulling my pud and wasting mommy and daddy's money. I live here.

I have nothing to be obnoxious about. I like it here. I chose to live here. I make a lot of ******* money here.

I am 4 hours from friends and family on Long Island... and 2 hours from our vacation house up in Maine. Can't complain.

It's ironic that you are defining the parameters of obnoxiousness.

Do you always talk out of your a$$ like this?

It's my definition of obnoxious. You have your definition - me. I can live with that. :)

Hahaha...I knew it. Long Island. Too funny.

Archived