Who is going to Denver

Guest sfigueroa

I will be flying out for the game. At least three of us will be attending. Will be routinely checking this thread for others. Would love to meet up. Go JETS!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not an official JetNation tailgate, but a Jetfan friendly one just the same:

http://www.sdjetsfans.com/calendar/14190624/

Flying in friday afternoon from NY with a group of 20+. Probably going to be hanging out in the LODO section. It's near Coors Field. I hear it's good over there. Supposedly there's a bunch of cool bars there. I hear that there;s a sports bar there that has shuttle service to Invesco.

Flying in friday afternoon from NY with a group of 20+. Probably going to be hanging out in the LODO section. It's near Coors Field. I hear it's good over there. Supposedly there's a bunch of cool bars there. I hear that there;s a sports bar there that has shuttle service to Invesco.

Hey Toon, what do you guys do at home games?

LODO's Bar & Grill was a Jets Bar now its mostly a Buffalo bar. I'll be in section 345 for the game. JET FANS UNITE FOR THE DONKEY SHOW!

Most people from out of town will be staying close to 16th Street mall downtown.

A good place on the 16th Street Mall is Tilted Kilt. Its essentially a Scottish Hooters. The chicks there used to be smoking when they opened up last year. Now the level has gone down a notch. But still a good place to hang on 16th Street Mall.

If you are looking for the upscale lounge/VIP service kindda bar experience there are ton of places on Larimer, Market Street off 15th Street.

Infact 15th Street between Lawrence and Market has ton of cool bars.

For those adventurously inclined there is cool zipline in Salida CO.

If you get in Saturday morning its a nice drive from Denver and if you ever tried zip lining you know its a lot of fun!

Love ziplining - but me thinks my friends would rather be drinking!

Archived