List 2 reason Vinny Should Start Over Bollinger

Smizzy

(1) experience

(2) arm strength

they both suck but at least dinger doesn't feel the need to use an abbreviated playbook with Vinny now that he's had time to learn it. Brooks has been in this system since day 1 and they didn't trust him to open it up. I'm telling you, the fact that Brooks is in the NFL astounds me.

LMAo...the fact Vinny is even in the NFL disgusts me. He the biggest waste of a roster space in the history of the NFL. You would be a better QB then this POS.

Im pretty sure refering to yourself as a VD wins you something here @ JetNation.com,not sure what :lol:

haha whoops. it actually is a shame though, while far from great, vinny was at least serviceable last year-- with our D and this division, 17TDs/20INTs might be enough to get us into the playoffs. i guess no training camp will show on a 41 year old.

haha whoops. it actually is a shame though, while far from great, vinny was at least serviceable last year-- with our D and this division, 17TDs/20INTs might be enough to get us into the playoffs. i guess no training camp will show on a 41 year old.

Yea that and @ 41 he might just be done.

Basically any Ricardo Mayorga fight he lets the opponent hit him as hard as they can before they start to really fight it out. But that one in particular is Mayorga vs Trinidad.

You gotta love a guy who smokes and drinks before the fight and lets his opponent hit him a couple times to get the blood flowing.....

Archived