**** New York Jets at Carolina Panthers Official Gameday Thread****

Larz

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whats wrong with Sanchez? Is it just him or the whole offense?

The O-line isn't giving him good protection, but he just seems shaky in putting the ball where it needs to be: he's throwing behind, or too far in front, sometimes he's forcing passes to dump off targets that are well covered.

Oh man... Brunell looks just as bad. Blech.

Thank goodness for pre-season... get these horrid performances out of their systems.

Can't wait to see Hard Knocks next week... I imagine Rex will F-Bomb the bajeezus out of the offense.

A couple of observations, the offense looks horrible I attribute this to Sanchez being shaky early on tonight and the O line trying to gel together here not knowing who the 5th guy will be, but the biggest problem tonight is the same problem we have had for a couple of years now BRIAN SCHOTTENHEIMER doesnt know SHYTE about calling or designing a play, if Rex doesnt pull him in like he did last year our season will go down the tubes. Also Brunnell is turible and should be resigned to 3rd team duties and should never ever see the field.

A couple of observations, the offense looks horrible I attribute this to Sanchez being shaky early on tonight and the O line trying to gel together here not knowing who the 5th guy will be, but the biggest problem tonight is the same problem we have had for a couple of years now BRIAN SCHOTTENHEIMER doesnt know SHYTE about calling or designing a play, if Rex doesnt pull him in like he did last year our season will go down the tubes. Also Brunnell is turible and should be resigned to 3rd team duties and should never ever see the field.

This...

The scary part isn't that Brunell is bad. The scary part is that the people in charge think giving him a roster spot is a smart idea.

and this.

Archived