• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Biggest hurdles to Jets getting to the Super Bowl:

1. Belichick

2. Brian Schottenheimer

3a. Chargers

3b. Colts

Haha... the only one I don't agree with is the Chargers. I don't think Vincent Jackson will be back. Malcolm Floyd is poised to be their top WR. Not scaring anyone.

Colts should be 3a.

I'm glad my lonely crusade against Brian Schottenhiemer is getting less lonely. Once he's finally gone I think we'll find out any good offensive game plan of the last few years was drawn up by Callahan.

I've been calling for sh*t for brains' head for years.

I'm glad my lonely crusade against Brian Schottenhiemer is getting less lonely. Once he's finally gone I think we'll find out any good offensive game plan of the last few years was drawn up by Callahan.

I've been lobbying against Schitt for Brains since his first season here... but I was on the "other site" when I was most vocal about it.

I'll be happy to echo your rants against him once the season is really under way.

Starters vs 2nds on both sides, what the ****?

Week 2 is typically a longer outing for starters, but since Rex played the starters long last week to open the Meadowlands vs. the Giants, he said this week he'd play his 1's like it was really preseason week 1.

So we'll see lots of 1st team Panthers vs. our 2nd teamers.

I just can't wait to see more Brad Smith wildcat plays from Schottenheimer. Those are always good for the offense's rhythm.

Btw, does Sanchez know where the weight room is or does he just prefer to keep his arms that skinny so they look good in his Abercrombie gear?

This is painful to watch Brunell should be cut and hired as a consultant if they want him to mentor Sanchez, better yet Cut Brunell and Fire Schotty put Callahan in charge as O-coordinator and watch this O shine.

If Kellen looks good what do the Jets do here?

So, what was your favorite memory of the Joe McKnight Era? We should document it now, in this thread, so we can look back at it when he's inducted into the removable Ring of Honor.

I like Rex challenging that fumble. Even though it wasn't overturned, the show of support can't hurt him.

If Kellen looks good what do the Jets do here?

They should annoint him the #2 starter with Brunell at #3 (only cause they want him to mentor Sanchez, I think he should hit the rocking chair in the old age home next Emmit in the just for men commercial) cause if we don't we are royally ****ed with Brunell or O'Connell in there.

Archived