**** New York Jets at Carolina Panthers Official Gameday Thread****

Larz

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the only thing holding Joe McKnight back is that he sucks.

I'm not giving up on him yet. He's got genuine athletic ability, and he's running the ball much better tonight than he was five days ago. Could be he's actually listening to his coaches.

In other news, I liked that play by Cumberland. Really rooting for that kid. I want another pass catching TE on this team.

I'm not giving up on him yet. He's got genuine athletic ability, and he's running the ball much better tonight than he was five days ago. Could be he's actually listening to his coaches.

In other news, I liked that play by Cumberland. Really rooting for that kid. I want another pass catching TE on this team.

I think the reason that McKnight is on the Jets is because they had a series of scouting reports on him dating back to high school that say he has the fastest 10 yard dash time blah blah blah and Tannenbaum took a flyer on him, thinking Rex would find the right button to push on his degenerate a$$. It looks to me like he's a sprinter who plays RB. Just my opinion, though. If Leon does a single thing for the Seahawks this year while McKnight is on the practice squad, it's a black mark on Tanny's record.

As for the TE, I agree. Keller is essentially (and only) a downfield threat on an offense with a QB that desperately needs a few underneath receivers. I'd love it if they could find him a Heath Miller-type player.

Archived