English PL Thread 2010/2011

Irish Jet

Seeing as there is a Bundesliga one and seeing as the PL is better. :P

Chelsea beating up on the minnows, have a ******* crazy goal difference of +12 after two games. Insane.

United with a tough game tomorrow at Craven Cottage, we were embarrased there last season so we have payback is on the agenda. Hope to see Rooney get off the mark.

And what a ******* goal by Gareth Bale!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDcSq8KglLM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Very bad times.

What do you make of the start of the season Panz? Chelsea have played absolutely nobody as of yet so not TOO concerned about their fast start but United have just thrown away what would have been 6 great points. How we drew to Everton I'll never understand. It was just un****ingbelievable! Nice to see Berbatov starting to show some worth though, he's had a good start to the season. Rooney needs to go back to doing whatever he was doing last season or whoever he was doing last season because he just does not look right.

Valencia's out for the season most likely which is a huge blow - That really was a pathetic performance againt Rangers. Nani will slot easily into that position but I don't see Giggs/Park working as a long term solution to the Left side, I could see us trying Anderson on the left in some games. Obertan will probably get his chances too.

If we don't beat Liverpool, we're ****ed. But we will IMO.

Very bad times.

What do you make of the start of the season Panz? Chelsea have played absolutely nobody as of yet so not TOO concerned about their fast start but United have just thrown away what would have been 6 great points. How we drew to Everton I'll never understand. It was just un****ingbelievable! Nice to see Berbatov starting to show some worth though, he's had a good start to the season. Rooney needs to go back to doing whatever he was doing last season or whoever he was doing last season because he just does not look right.

Valencia's out for the season most likely which is a huge blow - That really was a pathetic performance againt Rangers. Nani will slot easily into that position but I don't see Giggs/Park working as a long term solution to the Left side, I could see us trying Anderson on the left in some games. Obertan will probably get his chances too.

If we don't beat Liverpool, we're ****ed. But we will IMO.

I'm concerned about Chelsea, they're building up a hell of a head of steam, and they mightn't have played the better teams, but they've still got points in the bag.

The Everton game? We've done that to so many teams, it was bound to happen to us at some point, but for all the whinging about leaving Rooney out, it was the defence that threw those two points away. Didn't see the Rangers game owing to my telly dying, but from what I heard Rangers just parked the bus in front of goal, and United didn;t show any imagination in trying to beat them.

Pleasantly surprised by Berbatov's start, but I'm still very sceptical as to how long he can keep it up. Rooney? The guy's head's not right, and I don't see him improving til this whole thing gets sorted.

• 2 weeks later...

I was going to suggest you might start watching Sligo Rovers then. :D They actually win things and play very good football. But then I noticed where you are at the moment, and well, there's three teams in the area and they're all utter, utter sh*te. Stick with United.

Having said that, Mervue, please fall apart and concede a dozen or so goals Saturday night, please.

Dying in his sleep's too easy, I'd rather he gets AIDS from one of those syphillitic grandmothers he likes shagging and suffers a long lingering painful demise.

F**king vermin, but think about it, it his nature, this is the c**t who had his "Once a blue, always a blue" shirt while he was with Everton. And look how he treated he boyhood club.

So he re-signed? F**k him.

The so-called lack of form he's shown was nothing to do with injury or his private life - he was deliberately trying to sabotage the team. I never want to see the little Shrek clone wear the jersey again. At least with the longer contract we can get more money for him - but let's face it, he won't be going to Spain - never mind learning Spansih, the c**t still hasn't got the hang of English.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived