English PL Thread 2010/2011

Irish Jet

• 2 months later...

Shame the Mexican seems to be developing a nice relationship with Rooney, I still want the f**king troll gone, along with that Bulgarian bollocks.

If United do win the title, it'll be the worst team to do so since Blackburn in 96. F**k you Andy Cole.

And unrelated. Bray are second in the LoI Premier Division. There but for the grace of an Alan Byrne peno...

Shame the Mexican seems to be developing a nice relationship with Rooney, I still want the f**king troll gone, along with that Bulgarian bollocks.

If United do win the title, it'll be the worst team to do so since Blackburn in 96. F**k you Andy Cole.

Rooney pisses me off like nothing else. He's a ****ing great player, but he's almost impossible to root for after his antics, he's a litte ****ing ****, I could write a ******* essay on how much I ******* hate that little prick. Nani and Berbatov have been better this season but they'd still make you sick with some their sh*te.

It's a poor side comapared to some of our great sides obviously, but I do think the British Media exaggerates how bad we are. Valencia is brilliant and has been class since coming back, we're awful in midfield though, brutal. Need some serious reinforcement there in the summer. Hope Rooney goes, but I doubt it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, Wolves stay up by the skin of their teeth. No Scouse presence in Europe, so the European theft rate should be slashed.

Disgraceful the way Ancelotti's been treated by Abramovitch. If I was a Chelsea fan, I'd be praying the club never win the European Cup, because the moment they do, Abramovitch will say "Right, I've done waht I wanted to do", and walk out, with all his money.

Archived