was Banned from JI..now reinstated. ****THE OFFICIAL lets talk about Ham and JI again thread****

Bergen Jet

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Max,

Please you need to fix this site for the people who are still having issues with your new look. I too went over to JI for a couple of posts but I like it here much better. However posting here has now become somewhat of a pain in the a$$ as it is now slower on my computer.

thanks, your pal, HessStation

After reading this thread, I decided to go over and read the latest Revis thread. It is almost comical...mostly tragic.

They have this protected poster over there who supposedly gets inside information...and one of the mods (you can all guess) threatens the masses not to bother this particular poster with texts. If you do, you are warned you will be banned from the forum. Are you ******* kidding me? Some of these mods are way, way too deep in their own BS gratification. Someone needs a reality check over there and get on with real life.

After reading this thread, I decided to go over and read the latest Revis thread. It is almost comical...mostly tragic.

They have this protected poster over there who supposedly gets inside information...and one of the mods (you can all guess) threatens the masses not to bother this particular poster with texts. If you do, you are warned you will be banned from the forum. Are you ******* kidding me? Some of these mods are way, way too deep in their own BS gratification. Someone needs a reality check over there and get on with real life.

Wasn't I supposed to be the "bully" mod?

LOL, that's exactly how I got banned which is why I really don't want to go back. Plus I just like this place better.

Max,

Please you need to fix this site for the people who are still having issues with your new look. I too went over to JI for a couple of posts but I like it here much better. However posting here has now become somewhat of a pain in the a$$ as it is now slower on my computer.

thanks, your pal, HessStation

The only problem is that I am not aware of any issues. There are some small to-dos emoticons and things like that. But as far as I know the IE7 issue is resolved and every bit of benchmark testing we have done shows that this site is much faster. We have gotten so many compliments on the new design, notification system and mobile skin\iphone app.

Guys I am open to looking at anything. We have a team of people that is putting in a crazy amount of hours on this. I can't remember the last time I went to bed before 2am. We are pretty much rolling out enhancements and working on things every single day.

But I am going to need better feedback if there are issues. We created a Feedback forum, please post any thoughts you have in there and we will be happy to look at them. If anyone has an issue that they put in another thread or PMed me...I apologize but with the volume here it is hard to keep up. So if any questions were missed, that is my bad. But please just put it in the Feedback forum and we would be happy to take a look. Even if it is just a question or a thought.

Making JetNation the best it can be is always our # 1 goal.

The only problem is that I am not aware of any issues. There are some small to-dos emoticons and things like that. But as far as I know the IE7 issue is resolved and every bit of benchmark testing we have done shows that this site is much faster. We have gotten so many compliments on the new design, notification system and mobile skin\iphone app.

Guys I am open to looking at anything. We have a team of people that is putting in a crazy amount of hours on this. I can't remember the last time I went to bed before 2am. We are pretty much rolling out enhancements and working on things every single day.

But I am going to need better feedback if there are issues. We created a Feedback forum, please post any thoughts you have in there and we will be happy to look at them. If anyone has an issue that they put in another thread or PMed me...I apologize but with the volume here it is hard to keep up. So if any questions were missed, that is my bad. But please just put it in the Feedback forum and we would be happy to take a look. Even if it is just a question or a thought.

Making JetNation the best it can be is always our # 1 goal.

Yeah, I'm still having major issues at least on my computer. I'll hit you up in the feedback forum. I realize I've been complaining post after post, sorry.

Did I ever go nuts and ban people for making fun of my imaginary girlfriend?

No you just banned people if they ****ed with you in any way. But tbh I always saw it as tongue in cheek, however it pissed off the majority of people I would suspect. I have to say you were my favorite mod while it lasted.

Yeah, I'm still having major issues at least on my computer. I'll hit you up in the feedback forum. I realize I've been complaining post after post, sorry.

Trust me it isn't a problem. Just let us know...

I just wish some of the people who PMed us with compliments would post them publicly, lol. I read the vbulletin forums again this weekend and feel even better about the move now. I read a transcript for their future plans and well, I am not in love with their direction.

No you just banned people if they ****ed with you in any way. But tbh I always saw it as tongue in cheek, however it pissed off the majority of people I would suspect. I have to say you were my favorite mod while it lasted.

LMAO You know how many five-minute bans I issued?

If I was as bad as they made me out to be when I left there would have been about 12 posters on the board in total.

Of all the people they unbanned who were alleged victims of my alleged reign of terror, exactly one was banned by me - MACPAC - and I think we can all agree that that was justified.

only problem i ever had with you as a mod was the way you became one. begging and running a campaign to become a mod is beyond lame imo.

To be honest, the campaign was done as a joke. I never actually thought it would lead to me becoming a mod.

I stopped campaigning because I got bored with it and then about four months later BJ approached me about becoming a mod.

To be honest, the campaign was done as a joke. I never actually thought it would lead to me becoming a mod.

I stopped campaigning because I got bored with it and then about four months later BJ approached me about becoming a mod.

either way it made the akface even funnier since you were a mod there.

only problem i ever had with you as a mod was the way you became one. begging and running a campaign to become a mod is beyond lame imo.

well, I think thats more of a reflection on SOOTH's stupidity more than anything. I personally never got the ''innovative'' 1 and 3 day bans...LMFAO! TX was probably banned like 350 times XD did it stop him? nope.

At first glance I thought this was one of those old posts that got bumped for no reason... :blink:

LOL @ EY, classic...

Kleck may seemed like a douche at times, but to take Ribgate in stride...kudos.

And kudos to banning MACPAC aka CrapBag - he deserved it. He's worse than Tx - and that is saying a lot.

LMAO You know how many five-minute bans I issued?

If I was as bad as they made me out to be when I left there would have been about 12 posters on the board in total.

Of all the people they unbanned who were alleged victims of my alleged reign of terror, exactly one was banned by me - MACPAC - and I think we can all agree that that was justified.

There is no poster in the history of the internet that I hated more than that douche (LETSGOJETS included). You were doing a public service.

There is no poster in the history of the internet that I hated more than that douche (LETSGOJETS included). You were doing a public service.

The things I said to MACPAC for 2-3 years before DWC were horrendously hateful and out of line - and yet JI let me get away with it.

It wasn't until I started posting in the same style as DWC to mock him, and making jokes like "I just pee'ed a little" that I got banned.

Go figure.

The things I said to MACPAC for 2-3 years before DWC were horrendously hateful and out of line - and yet JI let me get away with it.

It wasn't until I started posting in the same style as DWC to mock him, and making jokes like "I just pee'ed a little" that I got banned.

Go figure.

Yeah, I never even got a single word of warning for the sh*t I said to MACPAC. Although in my (and your) defense, it was certainly deserved.

I was never actually banned over there and only ever got warned in three instances: (1) mocking Klecko endlessly the day he became mod, (2) absolutely going off on LGJ and tearing him at least three new assholes in the process (figuratively speaking, don't want our mods getting the wrong idea), (3) running Sooth down on the board after some issues that went down and were subsequently ignored.

I'm fairly certain the only reason I wasn't banned for the latter two was because I was right and they knew it. :P And as hard as this may be for me to admit, I think the only reason I wasn't banned for the first one was Klecko told them not to and then warned me of the situation. Go figure.

Archived