was Banned from JI..now reinstated. ****THE OFFICIAL lets talk about Ham and JI again thread****

Bergen Jet

The things I said to MACPAC for 2-3 years before DWC were horrendously hateful and out of line - and yet JI let me get away with it.

It wasn't until I started posting in the same style as DWC to mock him, and making jokes like "I just pee'ed a little" that I got banned.

Go figure.

Who banned you?

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I never even got a single word of warning for the sh*t I said to MACPAC. Although in my (and your) defense, it was certainly deserved.

I was never actually banned over there and only ever got warned in three instances: (1) mocking Klecko endlessly the day he became mod, (2) absolutely going off on LGJ and tearing him at least three new assholes in the process (figuratively speaking, don't want our mods getting the wrong idea), (3) running Sooth down on the board after some issues that went down and were subsequently ignored.

I'm fairly certain the only reason I wasn't banned for the latter two was because I was right and they knew it. :PAnd as hard as this may be for me to admit, I think the only reason I wasn't banned for the first one was Klecko told them not to and then warned me of the situation. Go figure.

Yeah, I was such an overly sensitive prick. :rolleyes:

who is this Ham fellow?

He gets mentioned a lot in very negative terms.

If he is such a asshat why does this Soot fellow allow him to be a Mod?

LOL! SJ got banned at JI in like 2003 and time has passed you bye :rl:

Ham runs all the mock drafts and does other sh*t that takes an enormous amount of time that most people dont have. he cant take criticism of any kind without his vagina leaking all over the board. so SOOTH thought he would make a great Mod with his thin skin :rl:

So he started some threads in the political forum after becoming a mod and started randomly banning people that disagreed with him. while sooth gleefully patted him on the head saying he was doing a good job.

LOL! SJ got banned at JI in like 2003 and time has passed you bye :rl:

Ham runs all the mock drafts and does other sh*t that takes an enormous amount of time that most people dont have. he cant take criticism of any kind without his vagina leaking all over the board. so SOOTH thought he would make a great Mod with his thin skin :rl:

So he started some threads in the political forum after becoming a mod and started randomly banning people that disagreed with him. while sooth gleefully patted him on the head saying he was doing a good job.

And then he went absolutely ballistic when he fell in love with Sarah Palin and started dating her in his mind.

There is no poster in the history of the internet that I hated more than that douche (LETSGOJETS included). You were doing a public service.

LOL, I think I'm the only poster in history of Jets Internet that liked MACPAC...(if he was the Pats fan from Canada that loved pissing everyone off). I obviously have horrible web character judgement.

And then he went absolutely ballistic when he fell in love with Sarah Palin and started dating her in his mind.

LOL, those were good times! TBH I frequented that forum a lot during that time. Having almost zero clue what I was talking about half the time I'm pretty proud of being able to ride that wave for a while. Nothing was more pleasing than to be in dead-sh*ts center of a political storm between over-sensitive Jets fans talking hardcore politics...to watch those guys work themselves into riots was A+ entertainment. Jeez I feel like a sorta douche but this is the truth. The best was the young kid from Ireland who was more passionate about who our next President was than a majority of Americans. Well, it was both funny and sort of sad in multiple ways. That kid loooved me one post and haaaaaated me the next. Disclaimer: I don't like to antagonize people on purpose but when in Rome.

LOL, I think I'm the only poster in history of Jets Internet that liked MACPAC...(if he was the Pats fan from Canada that loved pissing everyone off). I obviously have horrible web character judgement.

MACPAC got banned the first time and came crawling over here...lol..bad mouthing JI left and right. when he got reinstated at JI he was never seen here again. they reinstated him and DWC..LOL..I do not miss those two at all here.

And once again, thank you for my Becks Light. lol..still working ;)

MACPAC got banned the first time and came crawling over here...lol..bad mouthing JI left and right. when he got reinstated at JI he was never seen here again. they reinstated him and DWC..LOL..I do not miss those two at all here.

LOL, that's awesome! I'm glad it is still works. :)

LOL, those were good times! TBH I frequented that forum a lot during that time. Having almost zero clue what I was talking about half the time I'm pretty proud of being able to ride that wave for a while. Nothing was more pleasing than to be in dead-sh*ts center of a political storm between over-sensitive Jets fans talking hardcore politics...to watch those guys work themselves into riots was A+ entertainment. Jeez I feel like a sorta douche but this is the truth. The best was the young kid from Ireland who was more passionate about who our next President was than a majority of Americans. Well, it was both funny and sort of sad in multiple ways. That kid loooved me one post and haaaaaated me the next. Disclaimer: I don't like to antagonize people on purpose but when in Rome.

Dude... I remember you being much more of an antagonist back then, and much less of a tard.

I like the tard version better.

I'd say we were some of the better, more pure, personalities in the evolution of the Hampur. There are some guys there that I wish would post here, but for the most part... my fellow tards from teh mafia games have filled in the hole in my heart.

No, because I never look at JI. JI is dead to me.

But....but....I can't quit you, Kleck.

They made paulie a mod? :rl:

And they thought I was a power-crazed lunatic. This ain't gonna end well.

Poli Only. Him and two others.

Paulie is a good dude. Not sure why folks would have an issue with him of all people.

Love ya Fish.

Hey there are guys on JI I like and wish would post more over here like you, Doggin, 32green, Fishooked, J-Dub, Murph and others, but I left that place and pretty clearly burned the bridge and I had no intention of going back.

I'm happy with my decision. What I find funny is how many PMs I get here telling me that certain people over there can't seem to shut up about me.

Notice I only talk about JI when someone starts a thread here complaining that Hammer banned them for no good reason.

Poli Only. Him and two others.

Paulie is a good dude. Not sure why folks would have an issue with him of all people.

I don't think Paulie's a good guy. But rather than talk smack about him here like he does about me there, I'll be the bigger man as usual and leave it at that.

Love ya Fish.

Hey there are guys on JI I like and wish would post more over here like you, Doggin, 32green, Fishooked, J-Dub, Murph and others, but I left that place and pretty clearly burned the bridge and I had no intention of going back.

I'm happy with my decision. What I find funny is how many PMs I get here telling me that certain people over there can't seem to shut up about me.

Notice I only talk about JI when someone starts a thread here complaining that Hammer banned them for no good reason.

I know Bro. No worries with me, as I always say when I visit, I have nothing but love for Max, his Mods and pretty much all the JN'ers with a past from JI. Some of my all-time favorite folks live here at JN.

Honestly, it's just tough trying to be active on two forums. You feel like you're repeating yourself alot. That, and I don't post as much tbh.

I remember the one thing I hated about coming here was that MACPAC was here. Thankfully, JI lost so many good posters at the time that they were desperate enough to let guys like MACPAC go back. It really worked out quite well honestly.

They made paulie a mod? :rl:

And they thought I was a power-crazed lunatic. This ain't gonna end well.

Wow. That's frightening. Well I may have never been banned from JI before but give me about one post back and that will probably changed. That kid absolutely hated me. I have no idea why actually, but he clearly had a very clear dislike for me that I never fully understood... even more than RJF.

Wow. That's frightening. Well I may have never been banned from JI before but give me about one post back and that will probably changed. That kid absolutely hated me. I have no idea why actually, but he clearly had a very clear dislike for me that I never fully understood... even more than RJF.

As arrogant as RJF can be, he doesn't come close to Paulie.

I remember the one thing I hated about coming here was that MACPAC was here. Thankfully, JI lost so many good posters at the time that they were desperate enough to let guys like MACPAC go back. It really worked out quite well honestly.

I remember when we first encountered that guy on JI. Chan The master had him on ignore and I told him that he was missing out on bashing him in a thread. I think it was Chan. I know you always hated him.

Archived