was Banned from JI..now reinstated. ****THE OFFICIAL lets talk about Ham and JI again thread****

Bergen Jet

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see alot of folks with names I know say JI was clique-y.

So out of pure curiosity, did you find me clique-y? Please, be honest. And thanks.

Nah, you were always a good egg. Although I do find it somewhat ironic that some people calling JI cliquey just followed along with the group of posters who left there for here. Go figure. :P

Nah, you were always a good egg. Although I do find it somewhat ironic that some people calling JI cliquey just followed along with the group of posters who left there for here. Go figure. :P

I really dont' know any other way. I just want to be accepted. Please... be my friend?

Dude, thats how the whole underrated thing got started with me. I have 13k posts over there and not a god damn person would ever respond to my posts. It was like I was having a conversation with myself 95% of the time. The only place I'd ever get a response was in the draft forum because it was a small crew posting in there passionate about the draft. And its still the case over there. Went back over there when this place was down, posted in the Football threads, not a single person responded to a word I said after like 20 posts.

If i remember correctly, you used to keep your fabulous personality in the closet, so to speak. I thought you we're kind of a conservative guy for awhile. I think I used to combine you with some other guy who had FL in his handle and thought you were an older guy.

Actually I had the pleasure of watching a couple games with the Warfish and Nick Mangold's grandmother. Go figure.

Good time, good times.

Just never knew how many Jets Fans would show, or if we'd get the TV. That, and I found an Irish place, and I like me some Irish food.

Sunday Ticket for me now, starting......in two weeks :)

You're a good dude though Crusher, gets my seal of approval.

So out of pure curiosity, did you find me clique-y? Please, be honest. And thanks.

Never felt that way about you.

If i remember correctly, you used to keep your fabulous personality in the closet, so to speak. I thought you we're kind of a conservative guy for awhile. I think I used to combine you with some other guy who had FL in his handle and thought you were an older guy.

Ha! Thats true. When I first started posting I was in school (hence Jet in Florida as in UF, Gators the only winner I'll ever know), living with my college sweetheart, and bartending 40 hrs a week till 3am. So when I'd get online, I was usually actually trying to post about Football. At that point, never really got too many responses...really, the only people that used to respond are here...pretty much the mafia crew + Hector, RJF, Aten...then a couple of guys who changed their handle over here. But the reason why I started playing mafia was because you guys were the ones that I'd typically converse with...then there was the elitist pigs that didnt appreciate the artist formerly known as Jet in Florida.

Those massive circle jerk threads that made me want to puke was the perfect example. Bunch of dudes talking about how funny and smart each other are on the interwebz. :blink: I used to kill those threads, I remember one time Fishhooked of all people went off on me for being a dick about it. lol

Ha! Thats true. When I first started posting I was in school (hence Jet in Florida as in UF, Gators the only winner I'll ever know), living with my college sweetheart, and bartending 40 hrs a week till 3am. So when I'd get online, I was usually actually trying to post about Football. At that point, never really got too many responses...really, the only people that used to respond are here...pretty much the mafia crew + Hector, RJF, Aten...then a couple of guys who changed their handle over here. But the reason why I started playing mafia was because you guys were the ones that I'd typically converse with...then there was the elitist pigs that didnt appreciate the artist formerly known as Jet in Florida.

Those massive circle jerk threads that made me want to puke was the perfect example. Bunch of dudes talking about how funny and smart each other are on the interwebz. :blink: I used to kill those threads, I remember one time Fishhooked of all people went off on me for being a dick about it. lol

haha.. i remember when you did that.. I think i used to encourage you cause I knew how much it upset some people..

It saddens me that I actually recall this moment and the fact that I changed my avatar to the Circle Jerks logo to egg you on.

The other thing the Ribgate thread reminded me of is that I let some sh*thead in Florida use my SlingBox to watch that game, because his mommy wouldn't let him go out to watch it after Klecko's crusade to get the game aired fell upon deaf ears.

It saddens me that I actually recall this moment and the fact that I changed my avatar to the Circle Jerks logo to egg you on.

The other thing the Ribgate thread reminded me of is that I let some sh*thead in Florida use my SlingBox to watch that game, because his mommy wouldn't let him go out to watch it after Klecko's crusade to get the game aired fell upon deaf ears.

That sh*theads a dick. Dont know why you would have done that.

No you weren't clique-y at all.

Sometimes you were unpredictably ornery, but not clique-y.

Clique-y.

There I typed it 3 times... I will never type it again, for fear of teh ghey.

Also, you used to get mad at me, when all I wanted to do was make you laugh. I never understood that. I know you laughed... on the inside.

Holy crap... this.

Love me or hate me.... I have never considered myself part of a clique. There were guys in the Hampur that loved everything I wrote, and others that couldn't stand me... I didn't care... and here, I play teh mafia... but I ******* hate all those guys and wish I could throw poop at their front doors.

I am an equal opportunity offender, and joker... because I am in that .01 percentile that understands its a ******* website.

Has anyone else noticed the feeble attempts by JIF to derail this thread to make it just about him?

I used to circle jerk...

I worked 40 hours a week...

I had a college sweetheart named Doug...

I... I... I...

Blech.

I want to punch that guy right in the ******* balls, and I don't care who knows it!!!!

Has anyone else noticed the feeble attempts by JIF to derail this thread to make it just about him?

I used to circle jerk...

I worked 40 hours a week...

I had a college sweetheart named Doug...

I... I... I...

Blech.

I want to punch that guy right in the ******* balls, and I don't care who knows it!!!!

Monkey Brains always needs to be the center of attention.

Look at you! There you are!

Holy crap... this.

Love me or hate me.... I have never considered myself part of a clique. There were guys in the Hampur that loved everything I wrote, and others that couldn't stand me... I didn't care... and here, I play teh mafia... but I ******* hate all those guys and wish I could throw poop at their front doors.

I am an equal opportunity offender, and joker... because I am in that .01 percentile that understands its a ******* website.

you are the living embodiement of everything you say you're not, you simian brained walking contradiction..

Good time, good times.

Just never knew how many Jets Fans would show, or if we'd get the TV. That, and I found an Irish place, and I like me some Irish food.

Sunday Ticket for me now, starting......in two weeks :)

You're a good dude though Crusher, gets my seal of approval.

Dude, I know how to set you off in a rage :lol:

Joe Gibbs won 3 super bowls with 3 different Quarterbacks and he was a great coach.

:rl:

you are the living embodiement of everything you say you're not, you simian brained walking contradiction..

But he has so many fans. Everyone loves him and thinks he's so funny. And, and you know, you make enemies on the way to the top.

Not everyone can handle Monkey Brains. His humor is so abstract. But if you have the wit to pick it up, he's brilliant.

:puke2:

But he has so many fans. Everyone loves him and thinks he's so funny. And, and you know, you make enemies on the way to the top.

Not everyone can handle Monkey Brains. His humor is so abstract. But if you have the wit to pick it up, he's brilliant.

:puke2:

You're just jealous because you can't believe there's someone on this board who's actually more impressed with himself than you are.

Archived