was Banned from JI..now reinstated. ****THE OFFICIAL lets talk about Ham and JI again thread****

Bergen Jet

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i really think they should not ban jets fans ...i mean jets fans should stick together and they let pats fans stay crazy

I disagree with this, seeing as you post more crap about Arena football and teh gay, then the Jets.

Plus FF2 and PatsFanTX are 2 of the best members of either site, regardless of who they root for.

I disagree with this, seeing as you post more crap about Arena football and teh gay, then the Jets.

Plus FF2 and PatsFanTX are 2 of the best members of either site, regardless of who they root for.

I POST ALL TRANSACTIONS I POST JETS NEWS

i think i can make a few posts about another football league

it's not a crime

I don't think Paulie's a good guy. But rather than talk smack about him here like he does about me there, I'll be the bigger man as usual and leave it at that.

Wow. That's frightening. Well I may have never been banned from JI before but give me about one post back and that will probably changed. That kid absolutely hated me. I have no idea why actually, but he clearly had a very clear dislike for me that I never fully understood... even more than RJF.

As arrogant as RJF can be, he doesn't come close to Paulie.

jeez, tough crowd.

For the record, I always liked you Bleedin'. Remember the late night crew thread? I thought you were a cool dude. Sorry if I came off as otherwise.

jeez, tough crowd.

For the record, I always liked you Bleedin'. Remember the late night crew thread? I thought you were a cool dude. Sorry if I came off as otherwise.

Hey you weenie!!! I didn't know you went both ways... you should post here more, been a long time.

Eh, that's ok. Apparently a few people don't like me very much.

Since when do you wear your vagina on your sleeve?

Too much talking about feelings going on between these 2 ******* abysmal websites.

Tell the tards in the hampur hello for me.

I liked paulie. He was one ofthe few ji "superstars" that actually would, you know, answer my posts. The fact that the website was so cliquish already made it hard to get a foot in the door. I got tired of trying to talk football and no one noticing. Throw in the rampant favoritism and I wasn't going to stick around. Good guys over there though.

why are you so pro JI I Thought they banned you?

They PERMA-BANNED me for the record, but I don't care.

What am I supposed to do... sit here and gripe about them like a little girl?

There's a good 15-20 members over there that I got a lot of entertainment from. Other than that, its a website filled with dooshbags and interwebz tough guys... sites like that are a dime-a-dozen.

Since when do you wear your vagina on your sleeve?

Too much talking about feelings going on between these 2 ******* abysmal websites.

Tell the tards in the hampur hello for me.

Will do. Listerfiend is setting up a fantasy football draft and Mike D practically begged him to get you in the league, and therefore I implied that both of you are homos. Pretty much status quo over there.

They PERMA-BANNED me for the record, but I don't care.

What am I supposed to do... sit here and gripe about them like a little girl?

There's a good 15-20 members over there that I got a lot of entertainment from. Other than that, its a website filled with dooshbags and interwebz tough guys... sites like that are a dime-a-dozen.

so why do you hate me so much?

Will do. Listerfiend is setting up a fantasy football draft and Mike D practically begged him to get you in the league, and therefore I implied that both of you are homos. Pretty much status quo over there.

Be careful with the homo talk.

That's how we got started.

Dude... I remember you being much more of an antagonist back then, and much less of a tard.

I like the tard version better.

I'd say we were some of the better, more pure, personalities in the evolution of the Hampur. There are some guys there that I wish would post here, but for the most part... my fellow tards from teh mafia games have filled in the hole in my heart.

You mean filled your butthole. Mmmmmm monkey butt

Yeah, I am in the league - but it looks like Mike left. I'm not sure wtf is going on - I supposed I should got over and scan your board. I wanted to re-up vs. the league from last year because I sucked so bad. Wanted to redeem myself.

Not sure whats going on now - might just say screw it and only do my money leagues this year. Whatever... too much "man-drama" going on.

I liked paulie. He was one ofthe few ji "superstars" that actually would, you know, answer my posts. The fact that the website was so cliquish already made it hard to get a foot in the door. I got tired of trying to talk football and no one noticing. Throw in the rampant favoritism and I wasn't going to stick around. Good guys over there though.

Since this whole thread is about JI, I'll add a brief commentary. The place has undergone a distinct change from 2 or so years ago. With the great migration and the establishment of the Hampur, it's become much more easygoing. All the regulars just shoot the breeze and jackass about in the Hampur, and leave the ridiculous baiting, noob-bashing, and tedious arguments to the main page. I rarely visit that part in the offseason. The politics forum is back, but I was promoted to try to keep a handle on the constant name-calling. And that's it. No real cliques to speak of -- who did you take issue with before when you posted at JI?

Since this whole thread is about JI, I'll add a brief commentary. The place has undergone a distinct change from 2 or so years ago. With the great migration and the establishment of the Hampur, it's become much more easygoing. All the regulars just shoot the breeze and jackass about in the Hampur, and leave the ridiculous baiting, noob-bashing, and tedious arguments to the main page. I rarely visit that part in the offseason. The politics forum is back, but I was promoted to try to keep a handle on the constant name-calling. And that's it. No real cliques to speak of -- who did you take issue with before when you posted at JI?

Not entirely true Paulie... because all I did was jackass about in the Hampur... and I got the 1-way ticket out.

HI PAULIE IT'S JETSRULE128

Ham, deanpatsfan, dwc mainly. I just felt that certain posters could get away with murder. That and like I said, I was low on the totem pole so I had 2000 posts or whatever before people were like oh you're new. I got no beefs with you though paulie. Or most the prime there.

Not entirely true Paulie... because all I did was jackass about in the Hampur... and I got the 1-way ticket out.

You got to pick your battles. You learn to just accept that there's always one or two mods who will not see eye to eye with you, and move on. I figure, let the mods be uptight, I don't do anything to provoke them anyway. Life's short, you know?

lol, I got it.

You know who I really miss? Super Newb. I don't know who he really was or where he came from, but every one of his posts was comic gold.

Admit it... you didn't know it was him. Haha...

Super Newb was brilliant, right down to the avatar.

you guys are bashing JI now? you'll just get yourselves into a big mess

You know who I am, but you do not know why I'm here

You want a war? You got one. We're taking over!

not happening paco.

For the thousands in attendance and the millions watching at home

LEEEEEEETS GET READY TO SUCK IT!!

Archived