was Banned from JI..now reinstated. ****THE OFFICIAL lets talk about Ham and JI again thread****

Bergen Jet

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's what I'm saying. Everyday is a gift, Integrity. Believe it.

Speaking of gifts... I just scanned the Hampur and saw the "Zombie Apocalypse or War of teh Machines??" thread Dirtstar started like a year ago when I was still there... hahaha... good stuff. Pure tard.

IBTL....these threads ALWAYS get locked...some mod will say "this one has run it's course" I give it one more day

This is the most active non-mafia thread the lounge has seen in a while, and frankly... nobody is being out of line... why lock it?

yea I'm not saying it SHOULD be locked I'm just saying they always DO get locked-always

Oh. That makes me feel sad on the inside. Like when you grab the last Oreo, and realize... the cookie part on the backside has already crumbled, thus leaving you with an uneven cookie to cream ratio as your last bite. Very upsetting...

I don't know maybe somebody should start a JI JN Unity thread where all the outcasts and misfits can still get together-I mean it doesn't always have to be a I Was Banned At JI And They're All Horrible People thread ya know?

Damned hippies.

Archived