was Banned from JI..now reinstated. ****THE OFFICIAL lets talk about Ham and JI again thread****

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Holy crap,, monkey poo is starting to develop humnan-like compassion. Good monkey monkey monkey, good monkey. Your such a good monkey, yes you are, yes you are a good monkey,

Do you guys talk about anything but JI here?

Posted Images

I liked paulie. He was one ofthe few ji "superstars" that actually would, you know, answer my posts. The fact that the website was so cliquish already made it hard to get a foot in the door. I got tired of trying to talk football and no one noticing. Throw in the rampant favoritism and I wasn't going to stick around. Good guys over there though.

Welcome to the site! If you have any questions ask around and I'm sure someone will help you out.

• Upvote 2

who wants a hippie-tard?

http://cgi.ebay.com/...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Read this carefully.

You are allowed to have 1 (one) thread in which to post Big Brother and Arena Football stuff in. If any of us see any of these topics outside your designated thread, you will be banned again. I will start the new thread for you.

I don't know maybe somebody should start a JI JN Unity thread where all the outcasts and misfits can still get together-I mean it doesn't always have to be a I Was Banned At JI And They're All Horrible People thread ya know?

While I agree with this idea in premise... since I could care less about the drama... I will say, the banning threads always seem to yield much better LOLz.

LOL-that's it Thor...I AM an old hippie and used to actually wear a fringed jacket with really long hair, smoke a lot of weed and say things like Right On man

"used to"

I call bullsh*t!!! Hahahaha!!!

Read this carefully.

You are allowed to have 1 (one) thread in which to post Big Brother and Arena Football stuff in. If any of us see any of these topics outside your designated thread, you will be banned again. I will start the new thread for you.

i was just joking

i don't need a thread

BUT CAN I HAVE MY JETSRULE128 NAME BACK PLEASE?

besides arena football season is over

and this season of big brother sucks

Edited by idahojetsfan

While I agree with this idea in premise... since I could care less about the drama... I will say, the banning threads always seem to yield much better LOLz.

I'm with you. There are some funny mothertruckers on both sites.

true true but the absolute BEST ones are the "I'm Leaving" threads. I haven't seen one in a while now but they are pure gold-didn't my buddy Borgo unfortunately get mixed up in one of those? (I miss The Borgo here BTW)

i was just joking

i don't need a thread

BUT CAN I HAVE MY JETSRULE128 NAME BACK PLEASE?

besides arena football season is over

and this season of big brother sucks

Don't care. You have your thread.

Don't thank me.

true true but the absolute BEST ones are the "I'm Leaving" threads. I haven't seen one in a while now but they are pure gold-didn't my buddy Borgo unfortunately get mixed up in one of those? (I miss The Borgo here BTW)

Nobody "leaves" like that meatball SBIII.

• Upvote 1

The absolute best threads are in the JI Mod Lounge.

Allegedly.

"used to"

I call bullsh*t!!! Hahahaha!!!

OK ya got me there-if I HAD any hair I would wear it long-the weed today is too strong so I don't imbibe I wish I still had a fringe deerskin jacket and I wish it was cool enough down here to wear it once in a while

He got mixed up in like 6 of those.

The absolute best threads are in the JI Mod Lounge.

Allegedly.

I could only imagine...

Warfish: Can we bring back the political forum? I'm sick of all these threads about "teh dootz"

Buzzsaw: No. Also, I hate laughter.

Ham: What song are you guys listening toooooo right now?

jetswin: No. I'll be in the Hampur posting in threads about "teh dootz"

Ham, deanpatsfan, dwc mainly. I just felt that certain posters could get away with murder. That and like I said, I was low on the totem pole so I had 2000 posts or whatever before people were like oh you're new. I got no beefs with you though paulie. Or most the prime there.

Don't feel too bad, I was in like the top 10-20 posters on JI when I made the move this way and nobody listened to a damn thing I had to say anyway. A lot less posts here, but otherwise no difference. :P

jeez, tough crowd.

For the record, I always liked you Bleedin'. Remember the late night crew thread? I thought you were a cool dude. Sorry if I came off as otherwise.

Well glad to hear it, perhaps my memory is slipping with my old age (as Kleck will gladly tell you all about). The LNC was definitely some good times. Not that it matters, and it's not that I really thought you hated me, but perhaps the dramatic emphasis was put on to make it a little more interesting. RJF on the other hand, he just plain doesn't like me.

I didn't, and don't.

I'd now like to take this opportunity to tell you all that I am awesome.

See? Not that I blame him or anything, just saying.

lol, I got it.

You know who I really miss? Super Newb. I don't know who he really was or where he came from, but every one of his posts was comic gold.

The Newb was pure brilliance. It was believed for a while that he was someone from this site, but upon my arrival here I asked the very question of who it was and nobody seemed to have a clue what I was talking about. Oh well, maybe one day he will return to grace us all with his infinite wisdom.

I know Bro. No worries with me, as I always say when I visit, I have nothing but love for Max, his Mods and pretty much all the JN'ers with a past from JI. Some of my all-time favorite folks live here at JN.

Honestly, it's just tough trying to be active on two forums. You feel like you're repeating yourself alot. That, and I don't post as much tbh.

Hey Fish, say hi to Jumba for me, ok?

I liked paulie. He was one ofthe few ji "superstars" that actually would, you know, answer my posts. The fact that the website was so cliquish already made it hard to get a foot in the door. I got tired of trying to talk football and no one noticing. Throw in the rampant favoritism and I wasn't going to stick around. Good guys over there though.

I noticed you. ::wub