How many games do Jets win AFC-E by?

SouthernJet

How many games do Jets win AFC-E by?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How many games do we Jets win AFC-E by?

• Win via Tie-breaker

I think its becoming more clear over training camp and preseason that the patriots are the better team. The jets are just another vanilla team. Yea, there D is ok, but that offense is not helping them out. Welker put up 192 yards on them last season and the pats beat them easily. With more weapons for Brady, we can expect more of that, and then some. Also, if you dont get revis back, there is a good chance you dont win more than 5 games.

I think its becoming more clear over training camp and preseason that the patriots are the better team. The jets are just another vanilla team. Yea, there D is ok, but that offense is not helping them out. Welker put up 192 yards on them last season and the pats beat them easily. With more weapons for Brady, we can expect more of that, and then some. Also, if you dont get revis back, there is a good chance you dont win more than 5 games.

Who did they pickup that I'm not aware of???? Holt is done!

Who did they pickup that I'm not aware of???? Holt is done!

Aaron Hernandez looks pretty good, for a Gator that is. Besides, Brady seemed to do pretty well with the weapons he had the last time he played you guys. Welker had like 800 yds didn't he? I know the feeling, b/c he torched the Fins asses too. I still think NE is the best overall team in the division, but the teams are so close I think it comes down to whoever stays healthy.

Is it even mathematically possible for every team in the division other than the Jets to win 6 games or less? If so, sign me up.

Mathematically/theoretically it is possible to win the division by 14....

By example....

Patriots 16-0

Jets 2-14 (beat Bills and Dolphins once, lose all other games)

Dolphins 2- 14 ditto

Bills 2-14 ditto.

Based on last night, if the Jets win any games this year they will be of the 2000 Ravens style. And that really isn't happening without their best defender.

Agreed. The offense may get it together, but you can't count on it. Revis is required.

The Pats will be dead when you cut the Pats head off. They are Dracula and Jets fans have been planning their funeral for a decade and it hasn't happened yet. Kill the Pats.

This is the thing. We're good. So are they and the Dolphins are potentially right there too.

This division is NASTY.

Sign Revis and take it to the next level.

I am surprised Garb thinks Jets win AFC-E by 3 games. I only think 2 games myself.

Actually, I think it will be 4 games now. It will not matter that the Jets will score no more than 6 points a game. Your defense is the greatest of all time. No one will score. '86 Bears got nothing on on the 2010 Jets.

Actually, I think it will be 4 games now. It will not matter that the Jets will score no more than 6 points a game. Your defense is the greatest of all time. No one will score. '86 Bears got nothing on on the 2010 Jets.

true.

I wonder if Uncle Sean Gilbert will produce the Jets SuperBowl Shuffle video laugh.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJNC3dgreaU

Trying to get a date?

true.

I wonder if Uncle Sean Gilbert will produce the Jets SuperBowl Shuffle video laugh.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJNC3dgreaU

The Jets video will be the greatest of all time. Shoot - it will most assuredly feature the one, and only, Mr. Manhattan. Feast your ears on this talent! Sailvate, my friend. This is what you got coming to to you - Revis the shut down corner/crooner: http://pigskinlovinglady.com/2010/02/26/darrelle-revis-aka-mr-manhattan-the-rapper/

The Jets video will be the greatest of all time. Shoot - it will most assuredly feature the one, and only, Mr. Manhattan. Feast your ears on this talent! Sailvate, my friend. This is what you got coming to to you - Revis the shut down corner/crooner: http://pigskinloving...tan-the-rapper/

That would be wicked cool

Archived