Could we get some kind of notification whenever we are repped.

The drop down menu would be ok, but preferably, Max, if you could just call me whenever I'm repped, that'd be the best.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

The drop down menu would be ok, but preferably, Max, if you could just call me whenever I'm repped, that'd be the best.

Please send me your phone number and I can put in a script that will send you a text message every time you receive new rep.

Thanks.

Please send me your phone number and I can put in a script that will send you a text message every time you receive new rep.

Thanks.

I'm thinking that he wouldn't have to spring for the unlimited text plan.

• Upvote 1

Thanks.

How about a recording of you, ala rex ryan, giving me the news?

I would like some sort of notification as well as the ability to send a message with it, a la the old board. I used to post stuff only directly relevant to that poster but can't now. That would be good, even if you only want to do it for positive rep.

I don't see any options for notifications of rep. I opened an item with IPB to ask them. Maybe I just missed it. Thanks.