Ok Jet fans its time for McDonald's!

TNJet

Mc Gang Bang

i2dw5nf19jro41tdFdRfIdXZo1_500.jpg

Thank You JBro

Too funny. I was just told about this...but you have to go to a specific McDonalds. Not every location does it. Didnt know this was a popular. Thought this was just a local thing some dudes were doing. Must be some cult like underground movement.

Wonder where this started.

Too funny. I was just told about this...but you have to go to a specific McDonalds. Not every location does it. Didnt know this was a popular. Thought this was just a local thing some dudes were doing. Must be some cult like underground movement.

the one by me doesnt do it. I buy the mcchicken and the mcdouble and construct it myself.

There is a McDonalds's 5 minutes from my place that has a 24/7 drive-thru. On the couple of occasions that I have rolled up at 2AM they only have a late night menu. No problem right? Wrong! I can't get a Quarter Pounder with cheese I can only get a Double QP with cheese. What's up with that?

You do realize you can just order a double cheeseburger and a mcchicken and do it yourself right?

There is a McDonalds's 5 minutes from my place that has a 24/7 drive-thru. On the couple of occasions that I have rolled up at 2AM they only have a late night menu. No problem right? Wrong! I can't get a Quarter Pounder with cheese I can only get a Double QP with cheese. What's up with that?

We have Whataburgers down here that are open all day/night. They have their complete menu always available plus breakfast from 11 PM to 11 AM. I think their policy forced the 24/7 McD's to keep their full menu available, too.

We have Whataburgers down here that are open all day/night. They have their complete menu always available plus breakfast from 11 PM to 11 AM. I think their policy forced the 24/7 McD's to keep their full menu available, too.

You probably know where the McD's I'm talking about is. It's on Montvale Ave in Woburn right off Route 93 & about 1/4 mile from the Stoneham town line. They are the only place open around here after 1AM that isn't a gas station or convenience store so I guess they can do as they please.

You do realize you can just order a double cheeseburger and a mcchicken and do it yourself right?

If I'm going to McDonalds, which I never eat food like that, I want my sh*t done for me. I dont want to do anything beyond lifting hand to mouth or dipping chicken nuggets in the sweet and sour sauce.

Love Whataburgers breakfast and their fries are some of the best -- but their burgers leave a major lump in my stomach.

You probably know where the McD's I'm talking about is. It's on Montvale Ave in Woburn right off Route 93 & about 1/4 mile from the Stoneham town line. They are the only place open around here after 1AM that isn't a gas station or convenience store so I guess they can do as they please.

Oh yes, know that McD's well. Only place open late at night if you want fast food. Just one exit up Rt 93 from where I lived on Park St. We could never remember what was on the "limited menu" so had to guess what we wanted whenever we went there late.

There used to be an all-night Denny's next to it, if you wanted to sit down to eat. But I think they remodeled it into an upscale Denny's (if there is such a thing :) ) before I moved away.

Archived