Randy Johnson

AJ Burnett

Jon Leiber

Jose Vasquez

Javier Vasquez (twice)

Kevin Brown

Estebon Loazia

________

they also signed CC who is 36 and 13 with a 3.21 ERA while averaging 7 innings a start.

even though he has an escape clause after 3 years I think he's possibly the best signing the Yankees have had all decade.

The Yankees have brought in the following players this decade:

Jaret Wright

Kei Igawa

Carl Pavano

Randy Johnson

AJ Burnett

Jon Leiber

Jose Vasquez

Javier Vasquez (twice)

Kevin Brown

Estebon Loazia

________

they also signed CC who is 36 and 13 with a 3.21 ERA while averaging 7 innings a start.

even though he has an escape clause after 3 years I think he's possibly the best signing the Yankees have had all decade.

But can he win in the playoffs? ;)

I think I heard him say he would not be opting out.

• 1 month later...

Back in July you were telling me how I should be worried about the red sox. :lol:

Let me know when I should start worrying. :rl:

Back in July the Sox were a half game out a decently healthy. Then they put 5 guys on the DL in 5 days and never came close to health again. It happens. You should now be worried about the aging Yankees line-up, terrible rotation after CC, and unproven pen outside of Mo.

Back in July the Sox were a half game out a decently healthy. Then they put 5 guys on the DL in 5 days and never came close to health again. It happens. You should now be worried about the aging Yankees line-up, terrible rotation after CC, and unproven pen outside of Mo.

The same aging Yankees line-up, terrible rotation after CC, and unproven pen outside of Mo, that's actually in the playoffs right. :lol:

Remember when I should have been worried about CC not being any good in the playoffs? How did that one work out for you? :rl:

Keep telling me what I should be worried about, you're bound to get one right sooner or later, just like a broken clock. :confused0085:

The same aging Yankees line-up, terrible rotation after CC, and unproven pen outside of Mo, that's actually in the playoffs right. :lol:

Remember when I should have been worried about CC not being any good in the playoffs? How did that one work out for you? :rl:

Keep telling me what I should be worried about, you're bound to get one right sooner or later, just like a broken clock. :confused0085:

The Yankees backed into the playoffs and were terrible down the stretch. I'd love to see a post where I said CC would not be any good in the playoffs. You should be worried about the Yankees and not about me. The fact you're obsessed with me is a little creepy.

The Yankees backed into the playoffs and were terrible down the stretch. I'd love to see a post where I said CC would not be any good in the playoffs. You should be worried about the Yankees and not about me. The fact you're obsessed with me is a little creepy.

Yeah I'm obsessed, just like I was worried. :lol: Have fun watching the red sox next season. :rl:

Crazycarl knows nothing of baseball

how was Andy PEttitte for ya today bub?

He was good enough. Let's see if he can keep it up. Listen guys, I said it was going to be hard for them to repeat. I didn't say it was going to be hard for them to beat a team they've owned for quite some time now. Especially without their best player.

And I know more about baseball than you do.

Morneau is hurt. He could be making a huge difference right now.

Why should they need Morneau anyway, against "the aging Yankees line-up, terrible rotation after CC, and unproven pen outside of Mo."

Too bad Babe Ruth got old and died. :blink:

It's part of life, it's part of the game, it happens to everybody.

Why should they need Morneau anyway, against "the aging Yankees line-up, terrible rotation after CC, and unproven pen outside of Mo."

Too bad Babe Ruth got old and died. :blink:

It's part of life, it's part of the game, it happens to everybody.

Like I have said repeatedly, but apparently you just don't comprehend English very well, I expected the Yankees to beat the Twins. The Yankees are a better team than the Twins. I just don't expect the Yankees to repeat. Move along.

Like I have said repeatedly, but apparently you just don't comprehend English very well, I expected the Yankees to beat the Twins. The Yankees are a better team than the Twins. I just don't expect the Yankees to repeat. Move along.

How did "the aging Yankees line-up, terrible rotation after CC, and unproven pen outside of Mo." look in the sweep? :confused0085:

How did "the aging Yankees line-up, terrible rotation after CC, and unproven pen outside of Mo." look in the sweep? :blink:

They looked like the should against the lesser team. The Rangers line-up would expose the Yankees pitching much more than the Twins could without Morneau and the Rays pitching would give the Yankees line-up more trouble than the young and inexperienced Twins staff could. You just aren't that bright, are you.

Plus, this is the Phillies World Series to lose. They're better than the Yankees or any other AL team right now. Halladay, Oswalt and Hamels is the best top 3 going.

They looked like the should against the lesser team. The Rangers line-up would expose the Yankees pitching much more than the Twins could without Morneau and the Rays pitching would give the Yankees line-up more trouble than the young and inexperienced Twins staff could. You just aren't that bright, are you.

Plus, this is the Phillies World Series to lose. They're better than the Yankees or any other AL team right now. Halladay, Oswalt and Hamels is the best top 3 going.

Woulda, coulda, shoulda, meanwhile "the aging Yankees line-up, terrible rotation after CC, and unproven pen outside of Mo." is waiting on everybody else right now. :blink:

I was bright enough to laugh my a$$ off, when you were telling me to be worried about your blow sox. :rl:

Must suck to have to hope for another team to do what your team can't do anymore. :lol:

Woulda, coulda, shoulda, meanwhile "the aging Yankees line-up, terrible rotation after CC, and unproven pen outside of Mo." is waiting on everybody else right now. :blink:

I was bright enough to laugh my a$$ off, when you were telling me to be worried about your blow sox. :rl:

Must suck to have to hope for another team to do what your team can't do anymore. :lol:

The Sox were devastated by injuries. The season probably would have played out a lot differently had they stayed healthier. They didn't and now they're watching. Can't win it every season. Just go on cheering for your team and get past the fact that the Sox aren't in it anymore. I already have.

The Sox were devastated by injuries. The season probably would have played out a lot differently had they stayed healthier. They didn't and now they're watching. Can't win it every season. Just go on cheering for your team and get past the fact that the Sox aren't in it anymore. I already have.

I will too, as soon as I stop laughing at last year's failure. :rl:

Archived