CC Sabathia appreciation thread

Blackout

AJ Burnett hit 2 of his own batters in today's simulation game. :face:

I kinda want the Yankees to be down 2-1 after 3 just to see CC get some love when he owns on short rest in Game 4.

Francessa made a good point that of the big 4 aces in the playoffs, CC is the one that seems to be the least feared. If they were to go down 2-1 and he got the ball instead of Burnett in game 4 I'm sure that perception would change in a hurry.

Guy is a f*ckin horse...if it doesn't happen this series and they win it'll almost definitely happen in the World Series.

I kinda want the Yankees to be down 2-1 after 3 just to see CC get some love when he owns on short rest in Game 4.

Francessa made a good point that of the big 4 aces in the playoffs, CC is the one that seems to be the least feared. If they were to go down 2-1 and he got the ball instead of Burnett in game 4 I'm sure that perception would change in a hurry.

Guy is a f*ckin horse...if it doesn't happen this series and they win it'll almost definitely happen in the World Series.

I think CC may pitch game 4 no matter what now.

Yep. Dude's going to be pissed after this game, and he's a legit hoss. CC never gets booted so early, and someone will pay! Namely the Rangers will pay!

He also never starts well after an extended rest, hopefully he pitches game 4 like we all know he could.

I really like CJ Wilson. He's not quite Cliff Lee, but you can tell he's emulating him. Same follow through, same pitching style...and he's got the stuff to post a couple really good years. He's looking like by the time he's 32 he could be a really good #2 starter.

Back in July the Sox were a half game out a decently healthy. Then they put 5 guys on the DL in 5 days and never came close to health again. It happens. You should now be worried about the aging Yankees line-up, terrible rotation after CC, and unproven pen outside of Mo.

Hate to say I told you so.

Archived