Rep Commentary

The new rep sucks. I like leaving cute little sayings to people behind the scenes that nobody can see. Max, you know what I mean.

Can we bring back a section to put cute commentary.

I'd even be happy if you could see the rep right under the post like some other sites I've seen.

I hate you all.

Thanks,

JiF

I looked to see if there was an option for rep commentary but I didn't find anything. I will check again and ask IPB as well...

It seems to be a popular request on the IPB feedback forums and they've given hints that the system will be expanded to feature rep comments etc. with new releases (hopefully 3.2). However, you can also look at this: http://community.invisionpower.com/files/file/2308-ah30-reputation-102/

War you are hired. Every mod you are fired.

Good find young man. Let me look into it a little more and if it seems stable I will put it in place.

The IPB modding community isn't quite as active as vb's was. That is the one downside.

War you are hired. Every mod you are fired.

Good find young man. Let me look into it a little more and if it seems stable I will put it in place.

The IPB modding community isn't quite as active as vb's was. That is the one downside.

I <3 your soul.

But your dead to me if you cant make this happen.

I <3 your soul.

But your dead to me if you cant make this happen.

That was the good news. The bad news is there were nothing but complaints with that add-on. I am still looking for a viable alternative...Thanks.

That was the good news. The bad news is there were nothing but complaints with that add-on. I am still looking for a viable alternative...Thanks.

Your best bet is probably to wait until IPB officially bakes it in, which should happen soon. My original link to you seemed relevant, but I couldn't see any more info about the mod because I don't have an IPB acccount on their forum site. So I let you find the complaints. :D

Archived