top 10 beatles tunes

Larz

I love the number 7 pick. Great list...i'll go with...

1. Sexy Sadie

2. Helter Skelter

3. A Day in the Life

4. I Want You/She's so Heavy

5. You Never Give me Your Money

6. Flying

7. Come Together

8. I'm Only Sleeping

9. For You Blue

10. Don't Let me Down

i could go on forever. Love the Beatles!

I never expected to see Flying in anybody's top 10.

Interesting list Drago.

6. Flying

i could go on forever. Love the Beatles!

I never expected to see Flying in anybody's top 10.

Interesting list Drago.

Completely insane cover of Flying by The Residents:

Even if you can't sit thru that (I understand), The Beatles Play The Residents really isn't to be missed:

Even if you can't sit thru that (I understand), The Beatles Play The Residents really isn't to be missed:

Ohhhh i sat through it alright. I really like all the creepy "drugged out" beatle tunes. Got any beatle trivia on Flying Van Doug?? (i don't, merely asking)

Ohhhh i sat through it alright. I really like all the creepy "drugged out" beatle tunes. Got any beatle trivia on Flying Van Doug?? (i don't, merely asking)

Found This.

All four Beatles are credited with writing this song. It was the first song written by all 4 members.

This was the first instrumental song by The Beatles to be published by EMI. It was also the only Beatles instrumental released on Parlophone Records, their British label. They had recorded an instrumental for Rubber Soul called "12-Bar Original" in 1965, which went un-released.

This is one of the few Beatles songs featuring the Mellotron, which was played by John Lennon. Others are "Strawberry Fields Forever" and "I am the Walrus." The original title was "Aerial Tour Instrumental."

they also kinda crapped on all the ringo tunes. Maxwells silver hammer, octopus garden etc.

MSH is a Paul song. I used to love that one when I was a kid, but the rest of the Beatles hated it. Paul made them play it over and over again until he thought it was perfect. Word was that they spent as much time on that one song as they did on the rest of Abbey Road.

It features the first (and maybe only?) use of a synthesizer on a Beatles track.

Side Note.

The Let It Be movie has not been offically released on DVD.

Yeah, you can buy versions of it on Ebay but I hear the quality in most = not so great.

You can also watch on Youtube in 8 or 10 parts, again quality = not great.

Their last live performance is something I'd love to own a good quality version of.

Maybe soon it will be released?

Just watched both of these.

Not sure what to say, but certainly a different kind of Beatles tribute.

Imagination is wonderful.