Raiders | Jordan Named AFC Offensive Player of the Week for

Smizzy

this proves he sucks right Tex? I mean that's what you said about DRob two weeks after we won the same honor.

Actually bit, I may have to eat a little crow on this one.

If you rmember back with the discussion threads about trading Lamont for draft picks, I was adamant that he was nowhere near worth a 2nd rounder.

Looks like I was wrong.

#-o

But is Lamont a WARRIOR? We know as per the pronouncements of the Master Whatever that Curtis Martin is a WARRIOR, so we got that going for the Jets. And it must add to you games in the standings or allow you to count his yards and TDs by twos or something, because as a running back Martin's cooked.

hmmm. impressive. let me see him make it through one season without injury and then ill start reconsidering

something tells me the brick wall is just around the corner

Exactly. I;m sticking with my preseason prediction that Lamont will run out of gas by week 12.

=D>=D>=D>=D>

You post that as if it means anyting...don't you remember that time when Lamont fumbled..it completely outweighs the importance of this or any other game he plays this year or the next. :roll:

Great game but so far LJ is nowhere near the season many projected.

Dillon as well.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/leaders/NFL/RYDS/2005/regular

How is that even close to a plausible statement? The games they have given him the ball a lot he has performed at a pro bowl caliber level. The other games he was a threat in the recieving game and still found the endzone.

He has actually surpassed my expectations already. I thought he wouldn't be able to hand a full game work load. Proved me wrong.

Lamont is brian westbrook in the recieving game and Larry Johnson in the running game. He's the full package.

How is that even close to a plausible statement? The games they have given him the ball a lot he has performed at a pro bowl caliber level. The other games he was a threat in the recieving game and still found the endzone.

He has actually surpassed my expectations already. I thought he wouldn't be able to hand a full game work load. Proved me wrong.

Lamont is brian westbrook in the recieving game and Larry Johnson in the running game. He's the full package.

He has been a weapon in the passing game.

The Oak offense utilizes him well in that area.

Those 16 carries for 19 yds game plus a couple of others mediocre efforts have him way off the 1500-1800 yd seasons many predicted here.

That was what was plausible in my post.

Sounds like LJ is your fantasy team RB. :wink:

Archived