2,000 Upper deck tickets available

Jetsfan1015

Dammit...I picked a bad time to buy a car...lol. Didn't leave myself a lot of extra since I wanted a low car payment. I don't get paid til the 10th (this twice a month pay SUCKS) so looks like I won't be able to take advantage of this today. No biggie, I like looking at the stadium on tv ;)

Dammit...I picked a bad time to buy a car...lol. Didn't leave myself a lot of extra since I wanted a low car payment. I don't get paid til the 10th (this twice a month pay SUCKS) so looks like I won't be able to take advantage of this today. No biggie, I like looking at the stadium on tv ;)

Word, thankfully today was my payday.

I just want to thank all you Jets fans for posting the password. I was able to get a bunch of tickets for a bunch of Ravens fans living around NY for opening day.

You guys saved us at least $50/ticket off the stubhub price. As a thanks, feel free to continue to swarm Camden Yards during Yankees games.

What's the theme in the ads for the Jets this year.

It's GOTIME

I just want to thank all you Jets fans for posting the password. I was able to get a bunch of tickets for a bunch of Ravens fans living around NY for opening day.

You guys saved us at least $50/ticket off the stubhub price. As a thanks, feel free to continue to swarm Camden Yards during Yankees games.

F*** you.

Have fun walking out of the stadium after your team gets their asses handed to them.

Have fun walking out of the stadium after your team gets their asses handed to them.

Dude, I was talking about the Ravens game. Not the Patriots game. You guys have our old coach, our old players and old system, so it's only fitting that you get the same old results.

The last time you guys beat us was when Testaverde was OUR QB in 97.

2/3rds of the world is covered by water. The rest is covered by Ed Reed.
Edited by Brewster

Browns fans?

Dude, I was talking about the Ravens game. Not the Patriots game. You guys have our old coach, our old players and old system, so it's only fitting that you get the same old results.

The last time you guys beat us was when Testaverde was OUR QB in 97.

Your old coach was the reason your defense used to be great and he's the reason we now have the game's best defense. Its only fitting that we beat you in the first game against his old team. You will not beat us on Monday Night Football in the first game at the new stadium, Revis or no Revis. Not happening.

Edited by Jetsfan80

pats and ravens sold out. SO SO tickets to Packers and Vikings. However, for some reason Dolphins have good tickets left.

Texans, Thanksgiving and bills have great seats left.

Howver, when it hits papers tommorrow I bet all great seats sell out even for the three least desirable games. Howver, the three least desirable games may never sell out. Seeing a so so team in good UD seats at face is ok, not many want a so so seat in the back of the UD EZ. Even more so those seats ticketholders are sellling at face on fan sites with no ticketmaster fee.

Your old coach was the reason your defense used to be great and he's the reason we now have the game's best defense. Its only fitting that we beat you in the first game against his old team. You will not beat us on Monday Night Football in the first game at the new stadium, Revis or no Revis. Not happening.

:D

The upper deck is closer to the field? Seriously? I am not saying you are not right, just saying when I look at them it seems to be the exact opposite.

The Mezz is bigger in this stadium which seems to make the uppers further back. Either way they are higher because of all the clubs underneath them.

The pitch of the seats is much steeper, so the seats will be shorter on the horizontal plane to the field, but higher and further away on the vertical plane, like the steep upperdeck at old yanks stadium.

I would say overall you are further away though. Stadium interior dimensions and use of the pathagorian theorem would make this easy to figure out