2010 Boston Red Sawx

JonEJet

No one is crying. Just merely stating facts. The Rays and Yankees are very good teams, no doubt. And the Sox would have a great chance to make the playoffs in ANY other division. It just didn't work out for them health wise this season. The Sox were 1.5 games out on July 1st. Then Pedroia, Buchholz, Martinez, Delcarmen, and Tek all went on the DL. Get a few players back and then Cameron, Youk and others went down. It was ridiculous how it all went.

No one is crying. Just merely stating facts. The Rays and Yankees are very good teams, no doubt. And the Sox would have a great chance to make the playoffs in ANY other division. It just didn't work out for them health wise this season. The Sox were 1.5 games out on July 1st. Then Pedroia, Buchholz, Martinez, Delcarmen, and Tek all went on the DL. Get a few players back and then Cameron, Youk and others went down. It was ridiculous how it all went.

I understand, I think any fair minded baseball fan knows injuries have killed the Red Sox season, you just gave me an excuse to use my all-time favorite gif. lol

expect Ellsbury to be traded...everyone on the team thinks he is a puss

The media made a bigger deal out of that than there ever was. The guy had multiple fractured ribs the first time and doctors misdiagnosed him. He came back too early and hurt himself even worse. Trading him would be silly.

Archived