OK, So Our Quarterback Is Gay, So What?

SoFlaJets

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK case closed on this one. The unicorn with the rainbows being pissed that Sanchez put on Schotty's computer screen? I mean come ON-it was just as troubling as Vicious89 having access to that picture he posted here yesterday...I mean who would even know where to look for something like that?

gay men dont go to justin bieber concerts. 10 year old girls go there. I don't really care if Sanchez is banging martians as long as he makes plays. But my gut says he's not gay just a little wierd... and very into pop culture.

Your gay spotting ability is right up there with my ability to fly like Superman.

OK case closed on this one. The unicorn with the rainbows being pissed that Sanchez put on Schotty's computer screen? I mean come ON-it was just as troubling as Vicious89 having access to that picture he posted here yesterday...I mean who would even know where to look for something like that?

Poor Nick Mangold

gay men dont go to justin bieber concerts. 10 year old girls go there. I don't really care if Sanchez is banging martians as long as he makes plays. But my gut says he's not gay just a little wierd... and very into pop culture.

Sorry Bit. I think your Gaydar is a little off. How could anyone watch Hard Knocks last night and not think "yup, Mark Sanchez is gay." He swims in the men's pool...maybe a little in the women's pool. However, like Spicoli says, once you swing towards the stick, it doesn't matter if you dabble with the ladies.

Jets would be better off if Sanchez was gay than into underage girls. The latter being both a crime and one that would subject him to league discipline.

Banging martians, lol....

I've been doing a lot of thinking about this and the ONLY way it's defensible for any man over the age of 14 to be at a Justin Bieber concert is if he's bringing his 13 year old daughter or neice to it. Otherwise, it's just disturbing and sad. And that's ME saying that.

I've been doing a lot of thinking about this and the ONLY way it's defensible for any man over the age of 14 to be at a Justin Bieber concert is if he's bringing his 13 year old daughter or neice to it. Otherwise, it's just disturbing and sad. And that's ME saying that.

and if you think THAT'S a bridge too far TS then what about the unicorns and rainbows screensaver he pasted up on Schotty's computer? Me? I call that proof positive.

and if you think THAT'S a bridge too far TS then what about the unicorns and rainbows screensaver he pasted up on Schotty's computer? Me? I call that proof positive.

I'd LOVE for Sanchez to come out of the closet, if only to watch avowed Republican Woody Johnson have a coronary.

Archived