TJ to Jets?

Two of those have been disputed. Tom Pelissero of 1500espn.com says the Vikes aren't interested, and now Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News says that the Jets made no offer, either.

They realized it would take three jerseys (or roster spots) to free up enough cloth to print his name.

He has been cut.

The Plot thickens. I can see the Jets making him an offer.

This is an odd situation in that teams really can't out bid one another. The seahawks have to pick up the tab. he'll just play for who ever wants him that he thinks has a chance to win.

Veeeeeery interesting

The Plot thickens. I can see the Jets making him an offer.

This is an odd situation in that teams really can't out bid one another. The seahawks have to pick up the tab. he'll just play for who ever wants him that he thinks has a chance to win.

Veeeeeery interesting

Good point. Money doesn't matter. Will come down to things such as...coach he respects, where he think he as a shot at a ring, where he will get the most balls, other players he likes, quality of the quarterback, where he wants to live, etc. It will be more like college recuiting than a normal pro-FA signing.

Obviously it is pure speculations which factors matter most for TJ. I would say the Jets will do poorly if "quality of the QB" is a priority. And there are plenty of other teams where he could get the ball more. But Jets are generally percieved as contender, Ryan is like by a lot of players (of course we don't know how TJ feels about him). So if he has a high regard for Rex and/or feels the Jets give him a very good shot at a ring.

If I was him, using my priority list...I say Vikings...QB that can throw the ball....will get a lot balls they have a need for WRs...as good chance at a ring as any team in the NFL.

Archived