• David Harris
    • Shonn Green
    • Cotch
    • Rex Ryan
    • Dustin Keller
    • no one he is irreplaceable - yeah right
    • Bart Scott
    • other

So who goes up if Revis does not answer Max's call to sign on a new contract or just report to the team

edit -- I think at least one year of service to the team only needs to be mentioned in the poll

I really don`t understand why David "the hitman" Harris wasnt up there in the first place

Firstly, that cartoon "JN" emblem belongs on a park ranger's uniform. Nothing wrong with that, it just needs one or two pine trees on the horizon, and a cartoon Rex as Yogi, and Tanny as Ranger Smith on the outer sides of the badge. Jus' sayin'.

F-ck Revis. Devious Mevis. He shouldn't trash the banner until he joins the team, if he does, and not before. Meanwhile, his image should've at least been blacked out before its complete removal.

Caving in to his foolish demands will cause more harm than good. Talented no doubt, but an immature ego-driven prima donna, worse than Keyshawn ever was, or any Jet for that matter.

The players can't possibly agree with his nonsense. Revis guarantees the team nothing yet demands exorbitant guarantees from the team. How fair is that?

Both sides should man-up and compromise equally in the middle, not favor one greedy dumbass whose sole motivation is personal glamour.

I predict LT will step up, make huge plays, and be the heart and soul of the team, especially when we sputter. He's the next Curtis Martin, and CuMar would certainly be bannered, so why not LT?

Also, Santonio Holmes will be a major contributor, stud playmaker, and will earn banner status.

It has to be David Harris. The complete antithesis of Revis. This guy is one of the leagues best at his position and he is only making $480,000 this season. He does not complain, he doesn't holdout, he doesn't bad mouth the organization. He has the perfect attitude for an NFL player, he knows being an NFL player is primarily about business ON the field, not business OFF the field. Take Revis off, and put up David Harris; a true team leader who has more honor and humility in his pinky toe than Revis seems to have in his whole body.

It has to be David Harris. The complete antithesis of Revis. This guy is one of the leagues best at his position and he is only making $480,000 this season. He does not complain, he doesn't holdout, he doesn't bad mouth the organization. He has the perfect attitude for an NFL player, he knows being an NFL player is primarily about business ON the field, not business OFF the field. Take Revis off, and put up David Harris; a true team leader who has more honor and humility in his pinky toe than Revis seems to have in his whole body.

David Harris is gonna expect money too. Max doesn't want to change the banner every year. Contractually sanchez and brick are safe bets. I voted for Bart Scott. He's Rex Ryan's leader on that defense.

David Harris is gonna expect money too. Max doesn't want to change the banner every year. Contractually sanchez and brick are safe bets. I voted for Bart Scott. He's Rex Ryan's leader on that defense.

Harris has been nothing but a consemate pro, never once has he complained about his contract.

Harris will get big money, and deservedly so, but I guarantee you he won't be a whining sissy like Greedus MEvis.

Harris will sign his contract in the off-season and be in the off-season conditioning program, OTA's, mini-camp and training camp on time and without complaint because David Harris is a true football player, a man, not a spoiled little pus$y like your boy MEvis.

David Harris will be a Jet for alot of years to come, mark it down.

Exactly.

Harris has been nothing but a consemate pro, never once has he complained about his contract.

Harris will get big money, and deservedly so, but I guarantee you he won't be a whining sissy like Greedus MEvis.

Harris will sign his contract in the off-season and be in the off-season conditioning program, OTA's, mini-camp and training camp on time and without complaint because David Harris is a true football player, a man, not a spoiled little pus$y like your boy MEvis.

David Harris will be a Jet for alot of years to come, mark it down.

Maybe Max can just go ahead and put Harris in a Ravens uniform now.

Archived