So @Revis24 Tweeted Today-And Here's what I Said To Him

SoFlaJets

Revis24 @RichGlassen brother i can buy any car i want, i aint hurtin for money.

soflajets @Revis24 most Americans ARE hurting these days-It's no wonder why 90% of us Jets fans have turned against you

soflajets @Revis24 the fines you have racked up in the past month are more $$ than I'll make in 10 years

no response back...

Why is it Revis' fault that YOU are a broke underemployed failure?

Same old blame game tactics.

Why is it Revis' fault that YOU are a broke underemployed failure?

Same old blame game tactics.

you're a real ******* jerk off you know that-I just found out today that the bar I've had a gig at for the past 8 and 1/2 years closed down today

"It's about loyalty," Revis said. "You sit here and tell guys you're the best player in the league and you're our No. 1 priority, but you're not showing loyalty in terms of keeping your core guys here. If you want to build a dynasty, you have to be loyal to your players."

Another empty argument (that the media rode the Jets doggy style with not that long ago).

Revis made the mistake of making the negotiations acrimonious and about ego. The Jets have stood their ground so now the only way Revis comes back is with his tail between his legs and then who knows what kind of player he'll be. How much will his brain be f*cked by all of this and effect his ability to play on the field? If he doesn't get paid as the best CB in the league can he still perform at a high level?

You know I've been noticing something and it makes me feel this question should be asked:

Does anyone realize that Revis is the little guy in this? Like...many keep calling him great and best defender in the league...then turn around and call him an a-hole for wanting to be paid like one. It's unpossible to have it both ways.

I really believe in what the guy is doing, but the longer he holds out the less likely it is he wins...unless we were to bust, but how can we bust when we're Rexgressive?

You know I've been noticing something and it makes me feel this question should be asked:

Does anyone realize that Revis is the little guy in this? Like...many keep calling him great and best defender in the league...then turn around and call him an a-hole for wanting to be paid like one. It's unpossible to have it both ways.

I really believe in what the guy is doing, but the longer he holds out the less likely it is he wins...unless we were to bust, but how can we bust when we're Rexgressive?

First it was unlogical, now it's unpossible. I think I'm going to go get therevisdictionary.com while it's still available...

UNPOSSIBLE??

are you Ralph Wiggum?

Archived